Description

One phone call was all it took. That one phone call left me sitting there, sobbing, telling myself to be strong, when I knew I couldn't. I thought nothing was going to be okay when they left, I mean what was I going to do? I was only 13, so small, so young. I wasn't an idiot, I knew that whatever happened was going to make my life changed dramatically. I thought these types of things only happened in books, but boy was I wrong. I was wrong as soon as I peered into those brown eyes of Liam Payne. It all changed when that stupid nutter from Doncaster adopted me. Wanna know the full story? It all started with a band. My name is Taylor Cassidy, and boy do I have a story to tell. 

This story contains sexual scenes and self harm. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. please don't report the story because I clearly warned you ^^ right up there.

description is co-written with loveonedirection0212  

Originally published 2/8/14

A/N

HOLA! My name is BasicWhiteGirl240! But you can call me Basic :) SOOO this is like the third time that I have uploaded this story because of various reasons. Well as the say 'Third times a charm' (Hopefully). Last time that I uploaded this I made a really big authors note complaining about everything. BUT NOT TODAY. Sooo yeah, well hopefully you like the intro thanks bye!!

-Basic

ALSO I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE SONGS IN THIS BOOK, ALL CREDITS GO TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS!