Chapter 2 'Stripes?'

Taylor's POV

I close my eyes and snuggle into Liam's chest while he walks to where ever we're going. I can tell he's taking me to the boys because I can hear them screaming about some nonsense.

"Oh hey mate, where yo- oh, you're holding a child," Says Zayn as we walk into the room.

"Indeed I am."

"Who the hell still says indeed?" Zayn said sassily.

He set me down on the couch that was there. When I opened my eyes, they were all looking at me. My eyes tear up again and my hiccups become out of control. Liam immediately sits down and hugs me again. 

"You need to tell them, darling," He whispers.

"C-Can you tell them for me?" I ask, almost inaudible. He just nods and starts to explain. I put my hands over my ears because I really don't want to hear it. Living it is bad enough, hearing it just makes it worse.

Louis' POV

"Harry, give me back my toast!" I protest.

"Never!" He says. Just then, I see Liam come in with a girl in his arms that looks not much older than ten.

"Oh hey mate, where yo- oh, you're holding a child," Zayn says.

"Indeed I am," Liam responded.

"Who the hell still says 'indeed'?" Zayn sassed. 

That's when I start to realize what state this girl is in. He sets her down on the couch. She looks at us once and starts to cry and hiccup violently. Liam sits down and pulls her into his chest.

"You need to tell them, darling," He whispers. Tell us what?

She whispers something back, but it's too quiet to hear. Liam simply nods and starts talking. He talks about what happened to her and it's pretty sad. How old is she,ten? She's so little and now living without any parents.

"Boys, meeting," I say as we gather in the corner of the room.

"What are we going to do with her?" Harry asks.

"Uhm, orphanage?" Zayn questions.

"I don't know, most of them look like dumps and they sound like the kids don't get treated very well. I mean, have you seen 'Annie'?" Niall says.

"I just realized, we don't even know her name," Liam states. "What's your name love?"

"T-Taylor," She stutters.

"Well, I don't know. I guess that we should talk to Paul tomorrow or something, but for tonight she can stay with us," I say "Sound good?"

They all agree. We walk back and Liam goes over to Taylor and picks her up. He whispers something in her ear that I can't hear and she nods. We walk back to our bus and Liam puts her down on the couch again. I look at the clock. It's only 8:30, so I guess we have some time before we should go to bed.

"So, how old are you?" I say breaking the silence.

"Thirteen " She says. That's a surprise. She is so small and looks very fragile. She looks like she doesn't even eat anything.

"What's your favorite food?" Niall shot at her right away.

"Uhm, I don't know. I can't pick just one, I love them all equally," She giggled quietly. Niall immediately hugged her and said,

 "Can we keep her?!" We all started to laugh because of how much that boy likes his food.

Taylor's POV