Headcanons #6!!!

Headcanon: Tubbo once swallowed a flashlight. That's why when he smiles, it seems to brighten up the room.

Yeah I don't know why I did this, I was just bored. Logic has been thrown out the window. Anyway, here's kid Tubbo POV.

Tubbo POV
~~~
It was a very spooky night on Halloween. I just got out of the house to trick-or-treat! The moon was lighting the driveway and making my shadows creepier. I heard some rustling in the bushes near the giant tree in my front yard that Tommy and I loved to climb, and swiveled my bee flashlight towards them. Suddenly, something dropped from a tree branch and right in front of me!

"EEEEE!" I shrieked, stumbling back from the thing. I heard laughter coming from the thing, and it sounded like...

"Tommy? Is that you? Jeez, you scared me!" I said, standing up and getting the gravel off my clothes. Tommy who now that I could see clearly, was in a ghost costume, laughed.

"Hey big man, sorry about that. You can't deny that it was funny though!" Tommy said between laughter. I pouted and kicked him where-the-sun-doesn't-shine in anger. Tommy winced in pain. "Oomph, that was unnecessary!" Tommy said, playfully glaring at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Payback. I didn't even use my full power! Come on you big baby let's go trick-or-treating, you took forever!"

"That's fair, but seriously your kicks HURT! And it was aimed at my crotch too, don't even try to sound innocent! Also we'll go in a moment, let me recover first." Tommy said, wincing again. I started dragging Tommy along, not letting him recover. He doesn't deserve that pleasure to rest. 

"You don't get recovery time, you knew that I was afraid of the dark and then took the time to jump down from a tree to scare me! C'mon, let's go." I said, dragging Tommy up to a house with a bowl out front. We looked at each other and just started dumping all of the bowl's contents into our pillowcases.

"YES! CANDY GALORE! MWAHAHAHA I AM THE CANDY KING!" Tommy yelled, holding up a skittle pack and tucking it in his ghost costume's pockets.

"I don't see why you like skittles, I prefer M&Ms. Skittles are just discount M&M's" I said, shaking my head. Tommy gave a dramatic gasp.

"HOW DARE YOU! Look, I exploited your fear of the dark, and I deserved that kick, but that does not mean that you insult the all mighty skittles!" Tommy said, holding another skittle bag to his chest. I shook my head and was about to say another insult towards skittles before a car started pulling up to the driveway... and we were in plain sight shoving all the candy in our pillowcases. I looked at Tommy and said one word.

"Run."

We booked it out of there, until we came to the road. I just dropped my pillowcase and booked it across, not looking to see if there were any cars, not listening to Tommy yelling to come back, I just ran. Suddenly, the whole road lit up and I lifted my head to see a car coming toward me. I ran across the street, diving for the lawn. I felt the wind rush through my hair as I dove, and opened my mouth on instinct. Something went into my mouth but I didn't care, there were priorities and my priority was to run from the car to the other side and hope that I would land in the lawn right before the car hit. You know how people say their life flashes before their eyes? Well that literally happened. I snapped back to reality quick though. I gulped and somersaulted as I landed in the lawn. The car went on, and I flipped a finger at the driver as I laid back in the grass. I heard Tommy scream and run toward me, and sat up and gave him a thumbs up.

"Whew, that was a close one! I'm alive! Heh, that was... unbelievable! I think I swallowed something along the way, heh... WAIT WHAT DID I SWALLOW!?" I jumped up and started panicking. Tommy let out a sigh of relief. 

"Tubbo you absolute idiot, you almost died!" he yelled, facepalming. I brushed my self off and stood up. 

"But I'm fine, and that's all that matters! Let's just go trick or treat again, how about this house?" I suggested, running towards it. Then I realized something... Where was my flashlight and pillowcase???

"Hey Tommy? Do you have my candy and my flashlight?"

"Yup, right here. I don't know about your flashlight though, I think you brought it with you and it got crushed- WOAH MAN YOUR GLOWING!!!" Tommy yelled, stepping back. I looked at myself, and sure enough, I was glowing. 

"Uhm.... I think I swallowed the flashlight. HOW DID I NOT CHOKE????" I screamed, shaking my arm. The light turned off just then. Tommy looked in disbelief. I shook my head. 

"Whatever, let's just trick or treat. We'll solve this later."

A few years later, in the Dream SMP, Tubbo's building with Ranboo and Sam.

(Adult) Tubbo POV
~~~
"Woo! just finished making the last few renovations to my basement, feeling good!" I said, stretching. 

"Hey Tubbo, we need to light up the place remember? Should we do all that cool stuff and use redstone or-?" Ranboo said, gesturing towards the darkness in the basement. 

"Oh, it's fine! I don't need that, I've got a light already! See?" I shook my arm and I lit up. I smiled, remembering that Halloween. Sam stepped back in shock. Ranboo looked a bit confused, but he smiled anyways, lighting up the room further. Wait were those flowers growing behind him-? 

"Woah, people were right. Your smile does light up the whole room!" Ranboo said, patting my head. I must protect my platonically married husband. He's such a cinnamon roll. 

"Okay but enough of the compliments, how are you glowing?!" Sam said, still shocked.

"Oh, I can answer that!" Tommy said, coming down the stairs from his room.

"Tommy don't," I warned.

"He swallowed a flashlight as a kid."

"DARN IT!" I said, walking over to Tommy and kicking him where-the-sun-does-not-shine again, just like the old days. Ranboo just smiled.

"It sounds like something he would do." Ranboo said. I gasped.

"What does THAT mean!" I said, crossing my arms.

"Well you right now are a crackhe- silly person, it was probably worse when you were a kid!" Sam cutted in. I sighed and slumped down into a couch.

"I feel betrayed." I said dramatically. They all laughed, well except Tommy who was still recovering from the kick. 

"We love you! Platonically that is." Ranboo said, hugging me. I smiled. It wouldn't be the same without them all.

Well wasn't that wholesome! Also I made Ranboo have a more cinnamon roll personality, hope you don't mind OvO''.  What's your favorite chocolate/candy by the way? I really love Crunch, York, M&M's, Twix, and Hersheys. Not a big fan of Snickers though. I don't like skittles too much because when I was in elementary school, I got like one of those mega packs for valentines day and ate it all. It just sickens me now to eat skittles. These are just my opinions, no hate please.