Extra 2

There is a golden beach on the edge of the endless blue sea.

Girls in floral skirts and men with muscular bodies are bustling.

Lin Zhixia wears a small straw hat and a white T-shirt dotted with small strawberries. Lin Keai looks at the blue sea in front of him. His mouth is slightly open, his beautiful big eyes are wide and his chubby belly is also matching. His excitement undulated slightly.

Amidst the sound of ocean waves and laughter, a little milk sound pierced the sky.

"Dad! The sea!"

Lin Zhixia turned his head and Lin Keai disappeared. He was in a hurry when he saw Luo Qin holding the little guy walking towards him with a smile.

Lin Keai was still shaking his feet restlessly, trying to break away from Luo Qin arms then Lin Zhixia slapped him on the ass, "Xiaoai, didn't dad tell you not to run around."

"Ocean..." Lin Keai, who was beaten are still excited, "So beautiful!" Lin Keai, who was born in an inland city, saw the sea for the first time and was truly amazed. He had forgotten what Lin Zhixia had said long ago.

Lin Zhixia sighed helplessly, resignedly put sunscreen on him. Wiped it on his arms and legs of the little guy. When Lin Zhixia saw Luo Qin white skin was slightly red from the sun, he also told him. "Head down."

Luo Qin obediently brought his face to him, and Lin Zhixia also helped him put on a layer of sunscreen.

Luo Qin noticed that Lin Zhixia expression was not very good, and said in a low voice, "Xiao Xia, are you uncomfortable?"

"Maybe it was because I didn't sleep well yesterday and I was a little dizzy."

Luo Qin said immediately, "Then let's go back and rest first. We live by the sea, can come back at night."

Lin Zhixia smiled and nodded, "Okay." Lin Keai summer vacation began with a foreign trip.

This trip for the whole family was proposed by Luo Qin. As soon as he proposed it, Lin Keai responded eagerly. Lin Zhixia also thought about it. He has been busy with small restaurants and he has never taken Lin Keai out to play, so he agreed.

The place of travel is a neighbouring country, and Luo Qin has arranged everything. They only need to go.

They stayed at a seaside hotel. The sea area popular with celebrity. The scenery is really good. They put down the luggage, did not rest and directly went to the seaside at noon. The sea breeze was full of heat. Lin Zhixia slept late last night. On the plane, Lin Keai who was extremely excited, was tossed so much that he didn't have a good rest. At the moment, he really felt drowsy.

Lin Keai still wanted to run to the beach but when Luo Qin said that Lin Zhixia was unwell, he also felt sorry for his dad. He obediently followed the two back to the hotel and offered to help Lin Zhixia carry the bag. Lin Zhixia teased him and handed the bag. Lin Keai hugged the bag but within two steps, he wanted to hug Luo Qin.

Luo Qin picked him up, and Lin Zhixia smiled, "Didn't you want to help me take the bag?" Lin Keai patted the bag in his arms, "Take it!"

Luo Qin, who was bearing all the weight, said nothing.

Back at the hotel, Lin Zhixia lay down on the bed, "Ah, I finally came alive!"

Luo Qin squeezed the juice for him and said smoothly, "My friend wants to invite us to dinner tonight. Xiao Xia, wanna go?"

Lin Zhixia sat up. "Do you have any friends here? You haven't told me about it."

"College classmate, he lived here." Luo Qin thought for a while, "We haven't seen each other for several years. The relationship was pretty good before."