Chapter 1

Chuanshu at 7 pm.

Lin Zhixia sat at the table and waited for his husband to return.

This is the fifteenth day he has transmigrate into this book. After experiencing the initial panic and shock, he gradually began to get used to this new identity and new life.

In the original world, Lin Zhixia was 20 years old. He is an orphan and still a college student. He was busy to death with working and studying. He had no lovers but a few good friends. Although life is hard, it can be considered a decent life.

And in this world (inside the book), Lin Zhixia is 20 years old also an orphan and dropped out of high school but married. He has a handsome looking and rich husband.

In contrast, he seems to like this life more.

The book he was in called "Life in Love". He worked part-time in a bookstore. This book was placed on the shelf of best-selling books. It was put together with the works of many literary masters. The colourful cover was very tempting. Lin Zhixia was curious so he turns over a few pages and found out that although the name of the book is a bit literary, it is actually a very dog blood novel.

He didn't take a closer look at the specific plot, only that the male protagonist's name was Luo Qin. It is also his husband's name.

Luo Qin... Lin Zhixia thought silently. He feels so sweet when he thinks about it.

Since Luo Qin is the male protagonist and as his spouse, he should also be the protagonist in this book.

Although it is said that everyone is the protagonist of his own life, if his original life is also a book, it would painful and inspirational story. People who read them will feels tired, and people who live are even more tired.

It's better to be in this book. Although there are different opinions on the reading experience, the protagonist is alive and well!

"Madam, the young master will definitely not come back for dinner. I advise to not wait for him."

Lin Zhixia waited for 20 minutes and Wang Ma came to persuade him.

For some reason, Lin Zhixia always felt that this Wang Ma looked at him unpleasantly.

Although she was polite but sometimes Lin Zhixia noticed her eyes and could always catch the disgust in it.

In fact, not only Wang Ma but everyone in this house is disgusted with Lin Zhixia, in comparison they love and support Luo Qin very much.

Lin Zhixia whispered, "I'll wait for him. Luo Qin said in the afternoon that he will come back to eat dinner today."

The towel in Wang Ma hand seemed to be intentionally thrown on the table and the sound made Lin Zhixia startled. He looked at Wang Ma blankly, who still had a smile on her face but then she turned around and left with a hummed.

Lin Zhixia has pondered over the past few days that Wang Ma and the others' attitude is probably because of his own life status.

Isn't it exactly like in most tv dramas? If a wealthy family marries an unworthy lady, they are all arrogant from top to bottom.

Alas, obviously he is also the master here.

Lin Zhixia sighed because of his life experience he has always not take it to heart with her personality. Even if he can feel that Wang Ma has no good feelings about him, he still does not want to quarrel with them because the servants in the family had watched Luo Qin grow up since they were young. They had deep feelings toward Luo Qin.

He waited for a while, lie on the table and fell asleep. He vaguely heard the messy voices of servants coming from the door. It was so lively that Luo Qin must have returned. He immediately sat up and ran to the door. It was not Luo Qin but it was his younger sister, Luo Yao.