Left to right

Barely made it <just imagine, the other person who's going through the same> wait how did he know that there was another person here, was he just guessing?
That didn't make sense. Well, Jushishi decided that there was no problem with that so he dismissed it, <ok so now> <what do I do now> oh now he knew a little house was indicating to him that that's where he has to take off <ok> he kept walking, the house looked deserted he looked around but it was all dark, he kept the door half open and left a rock in it just in case the door closed like in a horror movie, he remembered that when he was younger he used to watch horror movies and the door would usually close, what a coincidence... Now back to his mission, the house, or as it should be called shed was all dirty all you could see were hands with blood all over the embankments, then with all the confusion he saw a library and in the middle of the library there was a big book the name was "Monumentum silence"  hmm what a weird name, reminded him one of the books he used to read when he was in high school, now all Jushishi was just a thriller reader. Just because of one of the books in high school, now he remembers he's dedicated to making horror stories. Well, there wasn't anything wrong with that job, right??? Again that doesn't matter it really won't help like if he will need it none of this had to do with this world or wherever he was or what he was doing, well he had finally decided to take the book and leave, he softly placed it his brown torn bag.

She had been walking from room to room and she found nothing that caught her eye, the floors were like the one in " Five Nights at Freddy's" the walls were tin and had a marble color, she saw a door. A door that was not open, who knew what was in there,  maybe a doll, zombie, or even slender man. She opened the door with the confidence and. Nothing. Just a kitchen well a kitchen for a Butler this kitchen didn't look normal it had so many knives big knives and that's not what frightened or confused her it was the photo of the family three people a mom a dad and a daughter. Which looked like her, but the man looked so huge he didn't look human. Half his face was scratched off.