Broken

It was a relief nothing happened to her no monster ate her alive in any cruel or painful way... This made Fernanda calm a little bit more, maybe it was the fact that she was very stressed and scared. Well, the man's face confused her so instead of trying to solve the puzzle of the problem she decided to leave it to someone else, not her. Plus, first, she had to find a way out and she's very bad at solving anything she had always been bad at solving anything like puzzles, books, and even movies. So there wasn't a point to solve THIS problem. She kept looking around and saw a locket, it was gold in color, well it was all rusted and the color didn't look like it was gold. Maybe it was left alone for a very long time ago, maybe a few years ago.

SHHHH...

What was that? Fernanda swore that someone was in the room with her, she turned around to make sure no one was looking at her. It was a real relief, she took a breathe in and out. No. It was a mistake this is someone's house " hello?" she asked, what was she doing she would just invite whoever was in the shadows to come to her... Red-eye. It was staring at her. Now she had made a mistake, totally this was a horror movie. " hi" said the red-eye " what's your name?" um was he asking her name? "Fernanda." she stood still to see what the red-eye would do "Fernanda."... " I like that name"  the red-eye got his hand out. His hand was white, just white, like white paper. What an odd disposition... " Do you trust me?" he asked as he was getting his face out of the darkness, he had tiny eyes and a smile. He smiled genuinely at Fernanda. The room got dark " yeah I trust you." it got darker and darker. The boy's face turned in a creepy smile " well you did bad by doing that" his eyes dripped with blood all over. He glitched and turned black all over.