I know your pain

Creeping against the wall. Seemed ridiculous, well at least his was alive and, there was no cuts. The house had a dark room which had a doll and a toy train. jushishi felt the need to turn the lights on to reasure that there was nobody in the dwelling and, yet there was another door which had light in it... Well maybe someone was in the house. Unawaringly he opened the opening and what he saw were more nightmares, what a big error " well would you look at that, another nightmare." a monster with a white completion he had various horns and of course eyes " hey how ya doing pal?" said a very big nightmare yup he was in trouble. His life was in danger.

Apparently he couldn't escape he then saw a shadowy figure in tent and inside the tent there was a lot of glimmer

Apparently he couldn't escape he then saw a shadowy figure in tent and inside the tent there was a lot of glimmer. He walked towards the tent to see who was in there -hello?- he asked. "Shhh" a women answered back to his utterances " I need to concentrate this is my last one." she muttered -ok...- he said " ah finally." she slowly opened her eyes to see who it was. Jushishi stayed quiet. He was SPEECHLESS she was the most beatifulest girl he had seen. Wait what was he talking about? He had never seen a girl before. Well his point still standed. - oh sorry- he said - I didn't mean to startle you... And your name?- "fernanda" she replied. Honestly Jushishi was love struck. But. He had to act typical.
- Oh I'm Jushishi- he acknowledged - nice name.-  Fernanda acomidated her hair and smiled. She also had a pretty smile -you're agreeable - he blurted out 
- sorry I didn't mean to- " it's ok" she reacted with a giggle -so just to make sure did you see anything creepy?- "well, I saw a lot of things"  her face changed to a bitter look. " I saw a boy'- and some of his friends?- Jushishi cut her clause "how did you perceive that?" - I just knew for some reason.- they both silenced for some moments " well we both went through phenomena right?" - yes you are right.- " I'm starting to think this place does make you insane" -why?- " because the boy who lives here used to be normal but then he turned insane" tears fell from her eyes " I don't want to turn insane" - don't worry we won't neither you neither me- he comforted her - we won't die either I promise- he knew he couldn't promise that no one can.......