2nd Future Chapter: Back On Daemos

(A/n: so basically they're all back on daemos but Luna basically looks like Ava when Rhal finds her laying on the palace ground...

but Luna is much more injured she has many bruises and is badly scratched up she even has some teleportation/magic burns which are almost like void burns but not as severe but worse than fire burns she also may or may not be getting sick but that'...

...but Luna is much more injured she has many bruises and is badly scratched up she even has some teleportation/magic burns which are almost like void burns but not as severe but worse than fire burns she also may or may not be getting sick but that's not from teleportation but because she gets really cold from returning back to Daemos with the injuries she got so the guys get to take care of a sick lady again hehe)

(Also this is where you get to start to see why I ship Luna with so many of the guys ;3)

-Rhys's POV-

Once I had felt a force push me out of the way I look up to see that Princess Luna was casting the spell I was gonna do on Ava instead

Rhys: "You're highness I mean Luna wait"

But it was too late she had already casted the spell and we were now all back in the place where everything had started, back where our whole story had begun to be told back in the beautiful forest of the land known as Daemos.

The beautiful female knight was fainted on the soft grass beside me horribly injured yet still alive like she had fallen in combat amongst other daemos. I had crouched beside her and moved the purple streak in her long brown hair out of her beautiful face

I then place a hand on her cheek stroking it with my thumb and whisper to her
"You did not have to do this Princess Luna just because you knew your magic was far greater than mine. Now look at you I tried to warn you of the dangers of it if not casted carefully. I just hope you will be alright and that you casted the spell correctly m'lady"

Luna: *whispers back* "Mmph...I know I casted it correctly I just didn't move in time so I'll be fine I just need rest"

Rhys: "Please rest well Princess Luna"

Luna: "Thank....You" *falls unconscious again*

I caress her cheek then stand up and leave the fainted Princess just in time to hear the others speaking of Ava

Zex: "What The! Where Did She Go!"

Leif: "What The Crap Was That!"

Noi: "We're back on Daemos"

I then see Leif teleport

-Leif's POV-

I then teleport to Zex and grab him by the shoulders angrily

Leif: "WHAT DID YOU DO!!"

which I see him teleport out of my grip and on top of a tree branch

Zex: "The human must have reacted differently to the teleportation......Her existence is in our astral plain she'll be mine"