7th Future Chapter: Helping A Sick Princess pt. 3

-Rhys's POV-

Luna and I were asleep for only a few hours is what it seemed when the first one of the knights came in and it was of course Leif his teleport sound woken me up kinda angering me so I whisper yell

Rhys: "Leif! you need to stop doing that we're still in a magic crisis!"

Leif: "Sorry. but how is she"

Rhys: "She's Fine!"

The sleeping princess then whimpers nuzzling into my shirt like she was waking up which angered me a little more

Rhys: "You're going to wake her Leif!"

Leif: "Woah I've never seen you get so snappy about her Rhys."

After Leif said that I calmed myself down then reached for my glasses putting them on

Rhys: "My sincere apologies Leif, Luna and I had fallen asleep late last night the entire palace was asleep if I'm not mistaken"

He then walks to the bed and sits beside us

Leif: "Damn how long did you 2 stay up then"

Rhys: "I truly have no idea we were just having fun studying last night like old times so I had lost track of time"

I see Leif start to stroke Luna's head which was actually keeping her asleep

Leif: "Well then I'm glad you had fun with my girl last night then"

Rhys: "I missed having time like that with her we always use to study like that before we both became knights. Now we never get time like that anymore"

Leif: "Heh...*leans against the backboard arms behind head*...Oh yeah I feel ya there, I miss being an assassin fun times those were"

Rhys: "Well we each have our things we miss doing before a knight I suppose"

Leif: "Definitely"

Rhys: "You know her the most don't you"

Leif: "Hm...oh yeah I've known Luna for the longest out of all of you I swear. In fact I really love her too I honestly kinda get jealous when she's smiling with you and the others it hurts me a little"

Rhys: "If you request for her I'll hand her over to you"

Leif: "No need she's clearly loving on you right now Rhys and I don't wanna wake her especially since she needs the rest "

Rhys: "Precisely"

Leif: "Well I'll leave you 2 be to sleep but please if you need any help with Luna just ask I'll be happy to drop whatever I'm doing to help and I bet the others feel the same"

Rhys: "If I need it I'll ask thank you Leif"

Leif: "No Problem...also from now on don't be staying up too late Studying~ together alright Luna needs her sleep" *winks and does a kinky smirk*

Rhys: *blushes* "LEIF!"

I had yelled at him to tell him it wasn't like that but it was to late he had already left the room leaving me a little mad with a now  woken up Luna in the process

Luna: "Rhys? What was that about"

Rhys: *sighs and calms down* "My apologies Princess Luna Leif came in while you were asleep and he got me heated a little and because of that did I make you cold with my magic by accident at all"