4th Future Chapter: The Start To Taking Care Of A Princess

-Asch POV-

Me and Leif finally get to the castle and when we do I set Luna down on my bed and stand back up I was now even more exhausted then before. I wanted to sleep and I wanted to sleep very badly but couldn't

Asch: "Leif...let's change into our proper daemos clothes and...head out to help the others...find Princess Ava" "Princess Luna is perfectly safe...as long as she's here"

he agrees and we go change into our proper daemos clothes and meet back up I was about to start heading out with Leif to help the others find Princess Ava when Leif pushes me just hard enough to fall back and land on my bed

Leif: "I'm sorry you're highness but as one of your knights I say no"

Asch: "What?"

Leif: "You're staying here with Princess Luna because you're clearly exhausted and as a knight it's my job to protect you"

Asch: "Yeah but"

Leif: "So please, I'll just go you stay here and rest"

Asch: "Th-Thank you"

Leif: "Your welcome, Sleep well you're majesty"

I then see Leif teleport out of the room then head out to help the others find Princess Ava

I then turn to the sleeping female knight and think "She's so perfect, so beautiful...Leif is lucky to be courting with a female daemos as gorgeous as you...I'd do anything to make you my queen when I become king...but I could never take you away from him"

I thought I said that in my head but it was apparently out loud so she heard it and squeaks out my name her voice sounded kinda gone but not entirely

Luna: "A-Asch"

Asch: *blushes hardcore* "F-Fuck I-I'm sorry you heard that"

Luna: "A-Asch it's ok if you love me because I-I do with you"

Asch: "R-Really

Luna: "Mmhm"

Asch: "H-Hey are you ok"

Luna: "I-I'm fine just...In a lot of really bad pain"

Asch: "Hmm"

I then placed my hand on her head

Asch: "I don't think I was quick enough"

Luna: "What do you mean"

Asch: "Leif gave you to me to hold you as we walked back to the castle because you were shivering and really cold he tried to keep you warm but couldn't so I did but I don't think I was quick enough because you seem like you're sick now"

Luna: "Heh...I'm fine Asch just hurting really badly like I said"

Asch: "You sure"

Luna: "Definitely"

Asch: "I-I'm sorry"

Luna: "It's ok"

Asch: "Do you think you could answer my question if I asked you one "

Luna: "Maybe...I'll give it a shot"

Asch: "What happened during the teleportation potion that Zex used to get us back here that made you get all beaten up like you had fallen in battle"

Luna: "I don't know what happened during that at all but I do sense that my spell worked in transforming Ava into a daemos to protect her, but I think my magic some how collided with the potion's magic which hurt me and possibly Ava in the process but I'm pretty sure I got hurt worse than her since I was right in the crossfire of the potion and my own magic"