three

"we have to sleep in the same bed?" Taeyong asked, his eyes widened slightly

Doyoung rolled his eyes "obviously. i mean unless you want to sleep on this crappy couch"

Taeyong didn't say anything and just gave the younger a small nod. Doyoung chuckled.

"don't worry, the bed's huge. i sleep in it with Johnny and you know he's a literal giant"

"okay" Taeyong finally spoke "you can go to bed already, i'm not tired yet"

"sure. remember to turn off the tv after finishing the movie"

Taeyong nodded and watched as the younger made his way to his bedroom.

He sighed deeply and leaned back on the couch. He couldn't get the thought of half-naked Doyoung out of his head.

Taeyong knew it was wrong but he just couldn't stop himself from thinking about it. He felt helpless.

Meanwhile, Doyoung tucked himself into the sheets and let out a deep sigh. He didn't even feel that sleepy anymore after getting up from the couch so he decided to text Johnny.

Doyoung:
R u awake??

Johnny:
Yup
What's up

Doyoung:
Bitch
You'll never guess who's here

Johnny:
Right i won't so go ahead and tell me
Bitch

Doyoung:
Lee
Fucking
Taeyong

Johnny:
WHAT

Doyoung:
Yes.

Johnny:
Don't you have like the fattest crush on that mf

Doyoung:
No stfu

Johnny:
Really? Cuz i remember you talking in your sleep about how you want him to rail you and stuff

Doyoung:
WAIT WHAT
WHEN
WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME BEFORE

Johnny:
Why would i :D
Anyways you're a hoe just go for it

Doyoung:
He has a girlfriend you fucking dumbass

Johnny:
So? Seulgi is toxic AS FUCK anyways
Taeyong needs to realize it too

Doyoung:
No she's not
And isn't cheating kinda toxic as fuck too

Johnny:
Well basically yes
But she doesn't beed to know
You want dick anyways

Doyoung:
...

Johnny:
What?
Bitch the last time you got some was like five months ago from ME

Doyoung:
Oh fuck off
I was drunk

Johnny:
So?
That doesn't change the fact i broke your back at a bar

Doyoung:
THIS ISNT ABOUT HOW WE HAD SEX

Johnny:
I know i know
But just seduce Taeyong
It won't probs be hard

Doyoung:
I mean i already kinda tried
LMAO

Johnny:
WHAT
WDYM

Doyoung:
Girl he was basically drooling over me
He saw me shirtless oops

Johnny:
You're a hoe.

Doyoung:
It's not my problem i'm hot

Johnny:
OKAY OKAY
But are you gonna go for it or nah

Doyoung:
We'll see
...
Oh fuck
He's coming here fuckfuckfuck

Johnny:
Okay i'll gts
Have fun :)

Doyoung:
I hate you
Gn

The door opened and Taeyong stepped into the room hesitatingly. Doyoung glanced at him and quickly stared at his phone screen again.

"um" the older broke the heavy silence "are you okay with this?"

"as long as you are, i don't really care. i've slept with many kinds of people before-"
Doyoung gulped "i-i mean i've shared the bed with many kinds of people before so-"

"it's okay" Taeyong cut him off "i don't really care either"

The younger just gave him a small nod and watched as he got in the bed. Fortunately, there were two blankets so it wasn't as awkward.

"so.. good night?" Doyoung said quietly and Taeyong just blinked, staring at him

And Doyoung stared back. He started slowly closing the gap between them until their noses almost touched.

Taeyong was frozen. He didn't know what to do so he just waited for the younger to do something.

Suddenly Doyoung sighed and laid on his back, leaving the latter dumbfounded.

"i wish you didn't have a girlfriend so i could actually do what i want" Doyoung mumbled to himself, not realizing Taeyong could clearly hear him

"what would you do?"

The younger turned to look at him "w-what?"

"what would you do if i didn't have a girlfriend?" Taeyong asked and placed his elbow on the pillow underneath him, his chin leaning on his palm

"i didn't say anything"

"really? because i clearly heard something"

Doyoung stared at the ceiling "do you really wanna know?"

"yes. or you can just show me"

Doyoung turned his head back to the side and widened his eyes as Taeyong was just a few inches away from him. The older tilted his head slightly, his tongue running along his lower lip.

"can i?" Doyoung asked, getting his confidence back

"do it"

After hearing those words, Doyoung's hands found their way behind Taeyong's neck and pulled him closer until their lips touched. At first, the kiss was slow and sloppy but it didn't take long for it to turn into a heated make out session.

Taeyong was now hovering over Doyoung, their lips still attached. Then, he flipped them over.

Doyoung sat on the latter's lap, straddling him. He stared at Taeyong with nothing but lust in his eyes.

"fuck" Taeyong breathed out "you're so hot, Doyoung"

Doyoung just licked his lips before kissing the older again. Taeyong's hands found their way into his hair and he pulled on the black locks harshly.

The younger let out a moan and Taeyong took it as an opportunity to slip his tongue into Doyoung's mouth. Doyoung sucked it slightly before continuing the kissing.

Taeyong moved his hand down to the hem of Doyoung's shirt and pulled it up. The younger helped him and removed the shirt completely.

Taeyong moved down to leave kisses along Doyoung's jawline and neck. He held Doyoung's waist tightly as the latter panted.

"T-Taeyong?" he said and the older just hummed as a response, continuing what he was doing "are you sure about this?"

Taeyong sighed and looked at Doyoung. The younger's eyes sparked in the dim light and his face was slightly red. Lips swollen and hair messy.

"yes, Doyoung. i want you. don't you want this too?"

Doyoung licked his lips before moving right next to Taeyong's ear "okay then. you can fuck me until i scream and my ass is wrecked"

Taeyong's grip around Doyoung's waist tightened even more as the younger whispered those filthy things into his ear.

Doyoung looked at him again and the latter smirked "you won't walk for days"

- LMAO it's been two weeks since i last updated oops
i'll try to start updating more often :D