seventeen

December 3rd

It was another usual morning. Taeyong was making his way to work from a near bus stop. But then a car stopped right next to him.

The window rolled down and Taeyong saw Doyoung inside, smiling.

"hey, get in. it's cold" the younger said

Taeyong was quick to make his way around the car and to the front seat. Just when he got inside he got a better look of Doyoung. The younger looked incredibly handsome.

His hair was styled and he was definitely wearing a bit of makeup. He had on a collar shirt and the few top buttons were opened, showing a glimpse of his collarbones.

Taeyong gulped and Doyoung let out a chuckle "why are you looking at me like that?"

"it's uh, you just look great today. that's all"

"thanks" Doyoung said, grinning

Throughout the short drive Taeyong couldn't help but stare at Doyoung. He looked so.. beautiful. The older felt weird, kind of nervous.

They finally arrived to the cafe and after about ten minutes they were already making the first order.

After Doyoung was done with making an americano, he excused himself and went to the bathroom. He almost screamed out loud because he felt so weird and excited. He decided to text Johnny.

Doyoung:
HEY
I THINK ITS WORKING

Johnny:
WAIT REALLY
OMFG
TELL ME EVERYTHING

Doyoung:
WELL
TAEYONG KEEPS STARING AT ME AND HE SEEMS KINDA NERVOUS
ALSO HE COMPLIMENTED ME EARLIER
HE SAID I LOOK GREAT TODAY

Johnny:
WTF
GIRL HES ALREADY IN LOVE WITH YOU OR SMTH

Doyoung:
STOP THATS NOT TRUE

Johnny:
NOT YET..

Doyoung:
OK ANYWAYS I GTG OR ELSE HELL GET SUSPICIOUS

Johnny:
YES GO GET UR MAN

Doyoung smiled before putting his phone back into his back pocket and exiting the bathroom.

A few hours passed and it was lunchtime. Doyoung and Taeyong were both eating in the backroom in total silence.

"hey, um, are you free tonight?" Taeyong asked suddenly

Doyoung shook his head "i'm going on a date"

Taeyong almost choked on his coffee and coughed a few times before answering again "with who?"

"why do you care? but i'm going with Jungwoo"

"and he is?"

Doyoung raised an eyebrow "why are you so interested in who i'm going on a date with?"

"just tell me, i wanna know if his dick is bigger than mine"

"you're such a pervert" Doyoung rolled his eyes "anyways, he's a guy i met on tinder but we also used to go to the same dance classes together some years ago"

"hm, cool" Taeyong mumbled "do you like him?"

"Taeyong, why do you care so much? don't you have your own girlfriend?"