Zach why...?

~Alex POV~

I was walking down the hall with the the girls to our first class. We were early so barely anyone was around. But as we walked into class we a bunch of girls laughing.
               Charli: whats so funny
               Girl: Look at the board and see for your self *giggles*

Then we saw something horrible. On the board it said "Charli keeps a bunch of her crush, Light's hoodies in her closet" - Z. Then there were a bunch of pictures of Charli with Light's hoodies.
                Girl: ha ha what a SIMP

Then Charli ran out of the classroom crying. What kind of monster would just expose her secret like that. Then I took a moment to think, maybe it was...JAXX! Did he resort back to spreading secrets...no way he said he learned his lesson, plus he moved on and doesnt have feelings for me any more, so why would he. We went back into class to clean the terrible message of the board, but then we realized something, there was a pink "Z" at the end. Who likes pink and starts with Z...ZACH!? But why...how...what...I COULDNT BE ZACH!! Why would he betray Charli like that...Im gonna get to the bottom of this. I told the other girls about it it and Jade got really mad.
              Jade: THAT JERK...IM GONNA SLAP THE PINK OUT OF HIM WHEN I GET THE CHANCE...
              Alex: calm down Jade, maybe he had a good reason
             Charli: A GOOD REASON TO STALK ME AND TAKE PICTURES OF ME WEARING LIGHTS HOODIE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
             Alex: when you say it like that it does sound really bad...dont worry we'll find out why he did it soon
            Jade: I GET TO BE BAD COP
            Alex: uhhh...ok then

~Light POV~

Me, Drake and Jaxx were hanging out at the lockers. Zach was late because he said he had to do something important. Then we saw some people walk past us giggleing and looking at me weird. I walked up to them to see what was going on.
                Light: what yoy guys smileing about
                Boy: I think you should address your friend Charli about some "missing hoodies" *giggles*
                Light: hoodies? wdym
                Girl: oh nothing...

I got kinda worried, how did they know about my missing hoodies, and why is Charli involved. Later, Zach met up with us and we went to class.
~Zach POV~

I told the guys I would be late because I was doing something important, what was I doing you ask, thats right getting this gorgious hair ready for school. I washed it, blow dried it, combed it, all the essentials until it was perfect. I then quickly ran from my apartment to school. I saw the other boys at the lockers and then we went to class.
After class we met up with the girls, but Charli looked really sad and Alex and Jade were looking at me like I just robbed someone.
                Drake: so whats up with you girls
                Jade: we have a few questions to ask you guys
                Jaxx: why
                Alex: because earlier today someone exposed Charli's secret about Light's hoodies
                Light: YOU TOOK THEM
                Charli: im sorry, I'll give them back
                 Light: well after what happened to you, you can keep them
                 Charli: YAY, Ty
                 Zach: wait so you think its one of us
                 Drake: why would we do that
                Alex: we're hoping you can tell us that
               Jade: so Jaxx where were you today
               Jaxx: I was hanging out with Light and Drake
               Charli: hmmm, only Light and Drake
              Jaxx: yeah
              Alex: where was Zach
             Light: he had something "important" to do
             Jade: really now...
             Alex: Zach what were you doing
             Zach: uhh...d-doing my hair
             Jaxx: for 1 and a half hour
             Zach: y-yeah
             Everyone: ...
             Drake: I think we know who did it...
             Alex: boys come over here
             Jade: not you Zach

Then they went into a corner and were whispering to each other. I got super nervous and started sweating like crazy, maybe they think its me, but it wasnt though. After a while they turned back around and gave me a death stare.
                 Jade: what do you have to say for yourself Zach...
                Zach: IT WASNT ME!!
                Jaxx: there was a pink "Z" at the end of that message, and you werent with us Zach
                Charli: all the evidence points to you
                Zach: b-but...but

To avoid anymore drama I ran to the bathroom. Someone is framing me and my so called "friends" dont belive me. Not even my girlfriend, better yet...MY OWN BROTHER. I stood in the mirror trying to hold back the tears in my eyes. I HAVE TO FIND OUT WHO IS DOING THIS, AND WHEN I DO...THEY WILL PAY!!
I few minutes later the bell rang and I came out of the bathroom and went to class. When I got there I saw the other boys, I tried to talk to them, but they just ignored me.

~Drake POV~

Me, Jaxx and Light went to class, but something terrible happened. The same thing that happened to Charli happened to Light. On the board it said "Light screams like a girl in his sleep" and there was a clip of Light sleeping and screaming in his sleep. Whoever is doing this is a sicko. Light started to looking very insecure and everyone who walked passed us was giggleing. Jaxx gave him a hug trying to calm him down.
                Drake: guys look, at the bottom of the board
                Jaxx: the pink "Z" again, did Zach do it again
                Light: well he did run away from us earlier
                Jaxx: but why

Then we saw Zach come up to us. But we got so mad that we just ignored him. For the rest of the class we usually sit beside Zach at the front, but we just left Zach at the back instead. The whole time I kept looking behind him to see if he was ok, but he looked really sad. Maybe he regret doing what he did...or maybe it was nt Zach. I still had hopes that or theory about Zach being the stalker isnt true, I am his brother after all