The plan

~Alex POV~

We found out who the necklace wearer is and we figured out away to stop her, but we need Zach to be a distraction, but im a bit concerned about him because he didnt look so good. Zach started shakeing and and sweating and I saw a few tears running down his face. He had his face barried in his knees and his arms wrapped around him. I dont know whats wrong with him, so I asked everyone to give the two of us a little privacy and they went to the other sife of the room to discuss the other part of the plan. I kneeled down infront of him to try and calm him down and see what was going on.

Alex: Zach?
Zach: y-yeah
Alex: whats wrong?
Zach: nothing..*sniffles*..everything is f-fine
Alex: then why are you crying
Zach: I dont cry infront of people remember
Alex: you did infront of me, the night we rescued you from the shadow girl

Then he just started crying even more. Maybe its something that has to do with the shadow girl or the night we rescued him. I dont like seeing him sad like this, so I gave Zach a hug so he would calm down a little. He hugged me back really tight like he was never gonna let go, but eventually he stopped. He stopped crying, but still had a few tears in his eyes.

Alex: So are you gonna tell me now?
Zach: ok, ever since the night the shadow girl tortured me *sniffles* I've been kind of...
Alex: uh huh?
Zach: sca...scare...
Alex: scared?
Zach: mhmm...everytime I face something related to that I just-...have a mental breakdown
Alex: She really did mess you up, physically and menally
Zach: I dont really know if I can face her again...*sigh* but I have too
Alex: wait...Zach you dont acctually have to do this
Zach: the others are right. Its me she wants so I can distract her long enough for you to grab her necklace
Alex: are you sure you're ok with this
Zach: im about 89% sure
Alex: alright

Me and Zach went back to the others and they explained the rest of the plan. And so we headed off to look for the shadow girl.

~Zach POV~

We all went back to the place Charli, Jade and Drake first saw the shadow girl; the library. There were alot of books and pages shreded onto the floor and all the bookshelves were broken now. Then we heard someone laughing. Then the doors just closed by themselves again, and tgey were locked. She's here, but we dont know where. I didnt really know if I was ready to do this, so I hid behind Drake. He understood so he put his hand on my shoulder and I held it tight. Then there was a puff of smoke and the shadow girl appeared right infront of us.

SG: back for more huh? You guys are all so dumb
Drake: you're gonna feel dumb after we take that necklace
SG: we'll see about that "crybaby" HAHAHAHAH
Drake: enough about that
SG: you seriously think you are able to beat me, when you cant even sleep wihout your *wittle teddy*

The Drake just suddenly stopped and held his head down, starring at the ground. I knew she was just trying to discourage him and make it easier for her to win. Then suddenly I puff of smoke started whirling around Drake and lifted him of the ground. Lighting was flashing inside of the whirl of smoke that surrounded Drake in the air, it looked like somesort of purple storm cloud He was held in the air and was shocked with electricity at the same time, and he was screaming with alot of pain.

SG: Im going to get my revenge by disicntegrateing you twerps one by one...STARTING WITH THIS BLUEHAIRED BABY!!
Drake: L-Let me g-go please..t-this hurts
SG: THATS THE POINT DUMMY
JADE: LET GO OF HIM YOU BLACK CLOAKED CROW

The shadow girl made another puff of smoke that grabbed jade by her wrists and legs, then it stuck her against one of the walls so she couldnt move.

SG: dont worry you'll be going next...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I couldnt stand by and just let this happen to my friends, so I decided it was time to carry out the plan. We might have fewer people now and it might be a bit scary, but it'll be worth it to save my brother's life. So I threw one of the dusty books at her to get the shadow girl's attention.