Secret weapon

~No ones POV~

At the "royal high jail for teens", the shadow girl was taken to her cell and was charged for stalking, kidnapping and seriously hurting a student. When the lights went out, she pulled something out of her hair that she smuggled something into the jail. She pulled out a strange pink and purple swirled necklace and put it around her neck. Her eyes became swirls and a purple aura swarmed her. The guards came running towards her cell, but the aura refused to let the guards get to her. What is the shadow girl up to...HER SECRET WEAPON.

~Jaxx POV~

We were in the kitchen drinking some tea, but I was a bit worried about Alex. She's been gone for a while now, I wonder what she's doing? So decided to go check on her. I went to the place where her bed is and then I saw...Zach and Alex kissing.
             Jaxx: uhhhh guys
             Zach: YOU SAW NOTHING!!!
             Jaxx: alright alright geez
             Zach: sorry *cough*
             Alex: easy Zach, you cant be shouting like that...you'll hurt yourself even more
              Zach: ok, sorry...anger issues remember
              Alex: yeah
              Jaxx: anyways Im glad you're alright
              Zach: really? Even after what I said to you...I was framed for exposing you guys, but I was the one who said we were'nt friends
              Jaxx: I know, but I also know you didnt mean to, you were just mad thats all.
              Zach: im really sorry
              Jaxx: its ok- uhhhh
              Zalex: Jaxx??

Then something weird happened to me. Everything just turned pitch black and my head felt so fuzzy. Then I just heard I girl whispering in my ear, and more specifically, THE SHADOW GIRL!!! After that, I could see nothing but swirls and pure darkness.

~Alex POV~

Jaxx just stood there in place for 5 minutes like some sort of statue. I was waveing my hands over his face trying to get his attention.
            Alex: Jaxx?
            Alex: Earth to Jaxx
           Alex: JAXX!!

But he still didnt do anything. It was getting pretty weird, and then something else happened...his eyes went from firery red, to emotionless gray. He even started to look like some kind of robot version of Jaxx. Then he finally started moving again, but he was acting weird. He started slowly walking towards me and Zach, and started staring at us with his dark, cold, gray eyes.
               Alex: uhhh Jaxx?
               Zach: you ok dude?

Then he just grabbed Zach's shirt and threw him onto the floor in the kitchen where everyone else was, like some kind of bag of dirt. He look like he was in alot of pain, his injuries didnt even get a chance to heal yet. I ran over to make sure he was ok.
                Alex: ZACH ARE YOU OK
                Zach: uhhhh...ouch
                Charli: wait...ZACH!?
                Jade: WHAT THE HECK JAXX
                Jaxx: revenge...revenge....

He just kept saying the word "revenge" what does he mean. Then he ran towards Zach and me again and he was about hurt us, but then Drake ran up and punched him.
              Drake: you guys ok
              Alex: yeah
              Zach: well...not really
              Light: Jaxx whats wrong, you have to snap out of it
              Jaxx: ....REVENGE!!!

Then he kept running towards us, again and again, but Drake was holding him off for as long as he could. After a while Drake was still fighting Jaxx, but he looked exughsted and Jaxx was still at full strenght. Drake was so tired that he collapes onto the floor. So Jaxx was about to finish him off, but then he just...stopped, and ran out of the apartment.

Ha Ha...if you thought the story was ending, YOU WERE WRONG!!!
What happened to Jaxx?
Why is he acting so weird?
Find out in my next chapter