the meet \part one\shonso's p.o.v

shinso p.o.v

I was bored like always, I mean when you have no friends you get lonely. " I mean I guess I could just go on a walk..." I say to myself. I get up and walk out of my room " I'm going on a walk!" i yell to mic. As i walk past he pins Aizawa to the front room wall, oddly enough it was a common sight for me. I walk out the front door and start my walk and head down the street.

-when he reaches the edge of the wood-

"Should i go in?" I ask myself this many times before walking into the forest.

i walk for about 2 hours just enjoying the scenery until i hear leaves chuching behind . i quickly turn around but see nothing i go to leave now freaked out but only find that i am completely lost.  In hopes to find a way out i try to retrace my steps but that only got me more lost. now lost, scared, cold, and and frustrated. the sun was going down "am really about to spend the night in a random wood?!" I thought to myself and didn't even realize the  creature  coming up behind me.

As i was deep in thought i felt sharp claws dig into both of my shoulders as someone or well more like something tackled me. it sank its teeth into my left shoulder. "AHH!!" i screamed in pain it hurt like nothing else i had ever felt up till then. then just as soon as it happened i felt the teeth rip out taking some flesh with it and making blood gush out of the wound. then i heard growling behind me like if two dog where fighting and all i saw before passing out due to blood loss was a wolf laying on the ground limp, and a human wolf hybrid with a black stripe in his hair, blood on his face and teeth, but the thing that caught my eye the most was how his golden eyes seemed to glow in the moonlight it was so captivating and beautiful that i could not look away. As he came closer they filled with worry, then i passed out.  

-----------

author here sorry it is so short this is my first story and i hope you enjoy. also how are you i hope your doing good well hope you have a good day or goodmorning bye 😊. i will publish again tomorrow probably more that  once but i promise at least part two of "The meet" so that is all.

bye bye