the confession/shinso p.o.v.

<><><>sorry but time skip

<><><>sorry but time skip. now they have known each other for about year now and they are both in love but don't know how to say it<><><>

shinso p.o.v

The closer we get the more it hurts me to say he i just a friend, i mean he's a cute, funny, energetic, little ball of sunshine. and i hate to say it but....I love him. of course i want to tell him but i don't know how to. "shinso~" denki ran in "I have a very very important question~" he said in a tone that made me worry. "do you have a crush~" why is he asking me this!? i'm scared to tell him but i can't lie to him......I might not get this chance again. "y-yes" i say very nuvousely "Really!? who!? tell me!!" he said very excitedly. "well it's someone im close to. you know them...very well actually." i said smiling nervously " oh! i love guessing games! let me see...it's someone i know....and someone your close to......." he sat there thinking for a few minutes, then he got really excited, his tail started to wag really fast "is it me!?" he said really happily. 

I waited to answer him for a few minutes."y-yes" why did i stutter!? he slowly moved closer to me our faces centimeters apart.

 "I love you"

He said in sweet tone before  lightly connecting our lips. It was like heaven, something forbidden, and i didn't want it to stop.I try to deepen the kiss by lightly biting his lower lip asking for entrance. he opened his mouth slightly, and i wasted no time slipping my tongue in his mouth, he didn't even try to fight with me for dominance he immediately gave in. after a minute we pull away a thin string of saliva concreting our lips.

I glance at him into those beautiful golden eyes that once held inasince are now full of lust, his face red with blush. "I love you too" i say back to him and lay a gentle kiss on him lips but before i can pull away he wraps his arms around my neck, and slips his tongue in my mouth. We fight for dominance but i eventually won, i grab his waist and pull him closer. After a minute or two he pulls away and looks at the ground in imbaressment completely red, i grab his chin and make him look at me. "What kitten?~" i saw in a seductive voice.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

hi i hope you like it and the next part will have smut so if you don't like that then skip it. also we are getting close to the end! yay! welp have a good night or day. bye.