Prologue

It was weeks before the anomaly had begun. When everything was still as normal as can be. Reality was what the universe willed it to be and nobody could change that.

Stiles and Borris had been staying in a motel far away from Beacon Hills together. They were hiding from the threat of Theo Raeken's growing desire for power. Stiles' nogitsune had manifested itself after a few years since the entire 'void Stiles' incident happened. After years of Borris creating psychic barriers in Stiles' mind to trap the nogitsune, it was only getting angrier and wilder. It began to break down the barriers that Borris had worked so hard for that it demanded Borris to be kept close to Stiles to hold the nogitsune whenever it broke down another barrier. Theo had hungered to absorb the power of the nogitsune, which lead to Borris and Stiles to go into hiding together.

Borris and Stiles were close. More than close. They were lovers, and a very unusual couple at most. Borris was an amateur Wiccan with abilities to only move objects with his mind and read people's minds, while Stiles was just a regular mortal boy.

Borris sat on the bed while he read a vintage comic book to pass the time and Stiles stood by the window keeping an eye out for trouble. Stiles' anxiety was everywhere, and it didn't help that the nogtisune had been battling for possession of his body once again. Stiles looked out into the dark night of an empty route and motel parking lot feeling safe.

Stiles' felt a sharp headache as if his own mind was being stabbed with needles. Stiles could feel the nogitsune throwing a tantrum and breaking a barrier down. Stiles groaned and Borris could hear the nogitsune telepathically from the across the room.

Borris looked at the mortal, worried "Stiles?" Borris spoke up. Stiles held his hand against his forehead, and Borris dropped the comic book and walked towards Stiles. "Is it happening again?" Borris asked preparing his energy to create another barrier.

"Yeah. He's speaking to me. Screaming actually." Stiles said in his typical sarcastic tone. "He's not very nice." Borris made a small smile as Stiles was making jokes of his pain to lighten the mood. Borris held his hands against Stiles' face and they both looked at each other's eyes. Stiles held on to Borris' hands and as they stared at each other, they could feel the love between them.

What feared Stiles the most about releasing the nogitsune was not the harm that it would do to the world, but hurting Borris. He knew the nogitsune was a trickster and violent and would stop at no cost to torture Borris.

Borris began to create a new psychic barrier in Stiles' mind, making it stronger once again as it trapped the nogitsune and kept it quiet. "Tell me what you feel?" Stiles asked as Borris left the psychic prison in his mind, and could finally feel the love and peace that Stiles was feeling. Borris could feel the passion and desire that Stiles had for him, and it was mutual.

"I just feel you." Borris spoke up and Stiles leaned his head towards Borris as they locked lips.

________

A few weeks later when the pack fails to stop Theo from becoming too strong, he finds Stiles and Borris in a forest in Beacon Hills. The pack all lay on the floor passed out and weak from being played like dog toys by Theo. Stiles is left weak and begging for his life until Borris drops down from the skies and blasts Theo through the trees.

"You alright?" Borris runs to Stiles who pants against a tree as he's severely wounded. Stiles feels the nogitsune beginning to break all the barriers and knows that it'll come out any minute now. "He's almost out. I can't control him anymore." Stiles begins to give up and grabs on to Borris' wrist. "Borris... It's time."

"No." Borris shakes his head knowing what Stiles is implying. "I can't."

"Look at me!" Stiles shouts and begs to Borris as Borris readies himself to fight Theo himself. "You are the only one who has the power to destroy the nogitsune." Stiles pulls on Borris to bring him towards him.

"Don't." Borris begs Stiles as he moves his hands to touch Stiles' face.

"We're out of time."

"I can't." Borris' voice broke.

"Yes. You can. If he gets this power the entire world is at stake. There won't be anything to stop him." Stiles assess the situation to Borris. "I know it's not fair. It shouldn't be you but it is." Stiles holds on to Borris' hand as he prepares himself for death. "It's alright. You could never hurt me. I just feel you."

Borris lifted his hand and aimed it towards Stiles. Borris began to blast a beam towards Stiles' chest killing the nogitsune inside of him, but also killing Stiles. Stiles groaned lightly as Borris began to sob. "I love you." He mouthed towards Borris.

As Borris continued to destroy the nogitsune, he could hear the heavy steps of Theo from behind him. Theo approached Borris, and Borris used his other hand to blast a beam towards Theo to stall him. Theo created a shield with his power and slowly walked towards his prize.

Borris strengthened his beam, and used his full potential to kill the nogitsune. Stiles smiled, and closed his eyes as he found peace. A blast from Stiles' body shocked everything in the forest. Both Theo and Borris fell down to the ground as they both saw Stiles' dead pale and cold body lay on the forest floor.

Borris sobbed as he raised himself up from the floor. Theo got up and growled and quickly ran towards Borris. Borris shot a blast towards Theo, and used his telekinesis to hold Theo up in the air. Borris strangled Theo's neck with his mind and began to pull every muscle apart in Theo's body. Borris' eyes glowed in a dark bright red as he was in rage of Theo taken the only thing he had left in his life.

"I understand your pain." Theo spoke out as he struggled to make a full clear sentence.

"You could never understand." Borris clenched his fist as he watched Theo struggle with a red aura wrapped tightly around him from Borris' powers.

All of a sudden, multiple helicopters flew over the woods and the beamed bright lights over the pack and Borris. The pack got up from the floor seeing Borris holding Theo up in the air and the helicopters. "Borris!" Scott yelled worried and saw Stiles' dead body on the floor.

Armed men with riffles and in all black dropped down from the skies and aimed their guns at everyone. Red dots covered every single person's head, especially Borris who was tempted to bring down the helicopters and cause chaos.

"Put him down!" A man shouted towards Borris, who had also been aiming a gun at Borris. "We won't hurt you, we just want to talk." Borris and the rest of the pack looked towards that man who was threatening Borris as it was Scott's father. Rafael McCall.

"Do you bring your toys to every conversation." Borris asked and suddenly darts flew at Theo and he was paralyzed. Borris released Theo from his telekinetic grip, and Theo fell to the ground as he was fully paralyzed and unable to move. All the armed men put their weapons down from aiming at the pack and Rafael lowered his as well from Borris.

"Dad!" Scott shouted and ran towards his father. "What's going on?"

"I know what's been happening. We've been watching you all very closely." Rafael said in a threatening tone and looked at Borris as the pack got back together. "Especially him." Rafael looked at Theo knowing what he was capable of. "We needed you all to get him distracted or at least detained somehow so we could shoot him a lethal amount of kanima. It won't kill him, but it'll give us time to transport him to a facility where he won't hurt anyone." Rafael explained as his FBI men worked hard and fast to drag Theo's body out of the scene. They clipped Theo's body to wires and wrapped his neck in a device that would make him mortal-like.

"Why'd you never tell me?" Scott asked confused as this was the first time his father was involved in the supernatural now. It didn't make sense at all to Scott as to why they would even need Theo either.

"I couldn't compromise the mission. You've done great Scott, but we'll take over from here." Rafael patted Scott's back and left the scene with his men as everyone, including Theo's body got lifted up into the helicopter. The helicopter flew out from the woods and soon they were too far to be seen.

Borris calmed down being overwhelmed with had happened, and looked down to find Stiles' body missing. Borris turned his head and scanned the forest grounds to find nothing, not even a hint of where Stiles' had gone. It wouldn't be possible for him to have just left, since he was dead.

They took him. Borris' anger deepened and his rage became uncontrollable. He sobbed and fell to the ground as his friends ran to him to comfort him.