1

FBI HQ OUTSIDE OF BEACON HILLS

Borris walked into the secret FBI HQ lobby with rage and pain radiating his aura. He dressed himself in all black with a long black cardigan flowing as he walked powerfully towards the front desk. "I know you have him." He speaks to the receptionist. The receptionist hesitates not knowing what to do neither respond with.

"Sir, I don't know what you're talking about." The receptionist looks at Borris confused but Borris can sense the lies. Borris can read the receptionist's mind and see right through the lie.

"-Please." Borris pauses not wanting to break down. He could feel a wave of pain rushing back to him. "I know you took him. His body. And I know he's here." Borris looked at the receptionist knowing Rafael McCall was watching through the cameras of this interaction. "He deserves a funeral at least. I deserve it." The receptionist's phone began to ring and he answered it.

The receptionist listened to the commands he received from the phone call, and then looked at Borris. "Yeah he's still here... Alright." The receptionist hung up the phone. "It'll be through the doors, down the hall, two lefts and a right." Borris followed the directions as he pushed the door open with his powers, and walked through the bright white hallways.

After taking the directions a door opened by itself for Borris. Borris saw the sign by the door reading 'FBI Director'. Borris scoffed and entered the room to see Rafael McCall standing in his dark wood themed office. "Borris! Nice seeing you again." Rafael spoke in a condescending tone.

"Where is he?" Borris demanded wanting to skip through the small talk.

"I understand that you're here to recover Stiles' body?"

"Well I'm his next of kin."

"I understand..." Rafael nodded slowly. "I'd like to show you something."

"And then you'll give him to me?" Borris asked and Rafael bit his lip and hesitated.

"Just come with me." Rafael led Borris into a balcony overlooking a lab. Multiple scientist crowded over a table and as they spread apart for a few seconds, Borris could see Stiles' pale naked body with the top of his head cut open revealing his brain. There were cuts all over Stiles' body as if the scientists had been dissecting him.

Borris' breath dropped as he didn't know how to process what he was seeing. He wondered on how could they be so cruel to Stiles. How could Rafael, Scott's own father, dissect his son's best friend like this?

'It's inhumane.' Borris thought.

"What is this? Why are you showing me this?" Borris asked confused wanting to hold back his unrelenting rage.

"Because you asked to see it." Rafael responded and Borris kept starring at the scientist begin to pull apart Stiles' brain.

"No, no. Stop it, stop it." Borris cried. "What are you doing to him?" Borris begged Rafael.

"We're dissecting the most valuable evidence of an apocalyptic possession that there is in the world." Rafael told the truth to Borris and Borris shook his head.

"But Stiles isn't dangerous! He's human. You can't do this." Borris began to argue.

"In fact, it is our legal obligation-"

"I just want to bury him. That's all I want." Borris begged once more, wanting to end the disrespect and dishonor of Stiles' body.

"Are you sure?" Rafael questioned Borris.

"Excuse me?"

"Not everyone has the kind of power that could bring their soulmate back to life." Rafael replied subtly pointing out Borris' powers.