Chapter 91

The skin under his palm had become hot at some point, and Feng Qi swallowed unconsciously.

How could he not see what happened to Ji Chaoyun.

His little dragon is shy, and he can't even speak out during spiritual cultivation, and he always talks about tricks and inducements in every possible way.

But this emotional look can't deceive people.

He wanted it.

This recognition made Feng Qi's heart beat faster.

From ascending to heaven until now, first he returned to God's Domain, and the day after tomorrow, he was diagnosed as pregnant, and after all, they hadn't practiced spiritually for more than two months.

Saying that I don't want it is fake.

Previously, I didn't want to affect Ji Chaoyun's state of competition because of these things, but now he is pregnant and has worked hard enough, where he dare to touch him casually.

He still doesn't want to be a beast...

"Chao, Chaoyun! Where do you touch your hand, let go!" Feng Qi was lost, Ji Chaoyun stretched out his hand directly, and Feng Qi was shocked by the hot heat.

Ji Chaoyun's consciousness is already a little fuzzy. He grasped Feng Qi's clothes with both hands, and raised his head innocently.

His eyes were filled with mist: "Uncomfortable." Feng Qi was almost unable to be a human being when he looked at him like this.

He took a deep breath, tried his best to keep himself calm, and broke Ji Chaoyun's fingers a little bit: "No, what if I hurt the cub?"

Ji Chaoyun looked at him in silence, then suddenly retracted his hand, and drew towards him. The inside of the bed shrank, wrapped in the quilt and stopped moving.

"..."

Feng Qi looked at the back that was full of grievances from head to toe, and felt deeply that he was not a person, so he was so guilty that he could not wait to pluck his hair on the spot and apologize.

Ji Chaoyun also doesn't know what's wrong with him. Recently, he wants to get close to this person more and more. At first, he only relied on his hugs and kisses. But today, it seems that even hugs are not enough. He wants to let him touch himself and get closer to him. .

I want to... spiritually.

Ji Chaoyun's inner desire could not be satisfied, the more he thought about it, the more he felt aggrieved, his eyes gradually stained with mist. Suddenly, his hands stretched out, and the familiar touch made him breathe.

Ji Chaoyun bit her lips tightly and almost let out a low moan.

At the same time, Feng Qi's breath came from behind.

"Don't be angry, I'm wrong." Feng Qi's voice was suppressed extremely low, gentle and patient, "Is this all right, let me help you?"

Feng Qi kissed a little by his red earlobe, cooperating with his slow movement , Connected into a fine and gritty torture.

Ji Chaoyun gritted his teeth, his shoulders shuddered slightly.

Feng Qi liked his appearance, and deliberately leaned in his ears and said, "I like it so much? Have you been thinking about it for a long time?"

"Comfortable, what do you want me to do...Is that so?"

"Why don't you answer me ? Tell me how do I know what you like."

Ji Chaoyun couldn't bear it, and turned his head to kiss his lips, blocking the rest of the man's words.

......

...... After

comforting his little dragon, Feng Qi went to the hot spring pool behind the house to soak for a full hour, and then repeated the well-recited Qingxin Sutra three times before returning purely.

Ji Chaoyun looked refreshed, lying on the bed and flipping through the roster of personnel entering and leaving the academy.

"Have you found anything?" Feng Qi asked.

Ji Chaoyun shook his head: "I just think it's a bit strange."

Feng Qi sat down by the bed and helped Ji Chaoyun squeeze his shoulders and necks: "Tell me."

Ji Chaoyun said, "My bet with Wei Shaoyang is only a momentary date, why is it a coincidence? Was they used as a reason for dropping out? Is it really such a coincidence?"

"Furthermore, on the day you and I went to Ningdantang, it happened that Fairy Xihua was free and she came to treat me. Could it be that she diagnosed and treated the child on the spot and touched me?"

"One more thing ? I still don't understand." Ji Chaoyun paused, then said, "What is the purpose of the other party to hide this child in my belly?" When

Ji Chaoyun said this, he suddenly thought of something. He raised his head and saw the same in Feng Qi's eyes. Of hesitation.

In the air, there seemed to be some kind of breathless atmosphere spreading. The two looked at each other for a long time, and Feng Qi slowly breathed a sigh of relief: "It seems that I still have to check it in person."

Two days later, Feng Qi led a team of elite soldiers to secretly go to Yunlu City.

Ji Chaoyun was not accompanied.

In the courtyard of Wenqufeng, Ji Chaoyun leaned on a bamboo couch by the pool, feeding the fish one by one.

A few koi flopped around him for food, splashing water.

Shuofeng brought a cup of soup and placed it on the small table next to the bamboo couch, and poured out a bowl: "My son, please use it."

"Thank you." Ji Chaoyun took the soup bowl, but smelled the strong fragrance of medicine. "This What is it again?"

Shuofeng: "The elixir boiled by the gods before leaving can replenish your spiritual power."

Ji Chaoyun scooped up a spoonful and drank it coldly. This decoction has a strong flavor, but the taste is sweet. You can feel the profound spiritual power contained in this decoction with just one mouthful.

It was much better than the rare spiritual material fairy grass in the fairyland that Feng Qi had found earlier.

Season asakumo asked: "This is the god of medicine domain?"

North wind hesitation, he muttered: "count ...... be it."

"What is considered"?

North wind look a little embarrassed, a long while before whispered: "No God under the Said."

"..." Ji Chaoyun frowned, "I just ask you where this medicine comes from, what's not to say?"

Shuofeng stopped talking.

Ji Chaoyun has known him for the past few days, and he understands how exactly this person has said to Feng Qi. If the person really ordered that he can't say anything, don't even try to confuse him even if he is killed.

Ji Chaoyun gave up asking, and drank the soup slowly.

He suddenly asked: "How long have they been away from God?"

"It's almost two hours."

"It's been so long..." Ji Chaoyun stirred the spoon thoughtfully, but looked into the distance.

The Wenqu Peak approaching the evening is exceptionally quiet, with red clouds in the distance, and a golden sprinkle in the dense bamboo forest in the distance.

Suddenly, the wind chimes hanging outside the courtyard vibrated gently.

The bell is connected to the barrier outside Wenqu Peak, and is set up in every disciple peak of Hongmeng Academy. If a disciple who does not have a pass token wants to enter other disciple peaks, he needs to use magic spells to transmit sound before the teleportation circle, knock the wind chimes, and let the people inside open the barrier and let them go.

Feng Qi didn't like to be disturbed, and no one dared to disturb him, so the wind chimes hanging outside the courtyard were originally just decorations.

It was only in recent days that many people came to visit Ji Chaoyun, that thing gradually returned to use.

Ji Chaoyun put down the soup bowl, sat up and adjusted his clothes, raised his hand to emit a light of spiritual power, and flew into the wind chime. The courtyard gate happened to be knocked.

A slender figure pushed the door in.

Ji Chaoyun's eyes sank.

It's Bai Qiuyue.

Ji Chaoyun and Bai Qiuyue looked at each other across the stone bridge in the pool. Bai Qiuyue swept her eyes around and asked casually, "Feng Qi has left?"

Shuofeng subconsciously walked forward half a step, but was stopped by Ji Chaoyun.

"Yes, he has already left." Ji Chaoyun said, "Feng Qi's departure was a secret operation. Only Tianshu Xianjun knew about it in the academy. I don't know how Brother Bai knew about it?"

Bai Qiuyue said: "Feng Qi has a way to monitor the personnel entering and leaving the academy, why can't I?"

Ji Chaoyun sighed silently, and put his palm on his lower abdomen subconsciously: "I still don't understand, Fairy Xihua hides this child's breath. What is it for?"

Bai Qiuyue smiled softly: "Perhaps I want you to have an accident in the Sky Ranking Tournament."

Ji Chaoyun: "I'm in such a bad situation in the Sky Ranking Tournament. Why does she decide that I will definitely have an accident? Besides, if she really wants me to have an accident, can she use her hands and feet in the medicine she gave me?"

"No, Xiaolong." Bai Qiuyue shook her head, "You are not right."

Bai Qiuyue stepped on the stone bridge. , Walked in front of Ji Chaoyun, and said leisurely: "I will give you medicine and let you have an accident quietly behind the people. How can it be interesting to be on the top of the list?"

Ji Chaoyun subconsciously took a half step back and whispered: " So I remembered that if I didn't faint in the martial arts field that day, I would enter the secret realm and complete the last competition."

"Yes." Bai Qiuyue's handsome and gentle eyes looked at him calmly, but her smile changed. It was a little strange, "If you didn't faint that day, I'm afraid Feng Qi could only watch you...a dead body and two lives." A

silver light flashed in the courtyard, Shuofeng held his gun in his hand, and pointed the tip of the gun directly. Bai Qiuyue's throat.

Bai Qiuyue raised her head back, and several strands of hair were cut by the sharp spear tip.

"Hush, don't be too nervous, let those outside the door also don't rush in." Bai Qiuyue smiled, her posture was still gentle, "I know Feng Qi must have left a lot of ambush here, now this Wen Qufeng Up and down, they are probably his god soldiers."

Ji Chaoyun stood behind Shuofeng and said: "You are right. Today is indeed a trap for you. It's just that...we didn't expect it to be you. "

Bai Qiuyue smiled deeper: "In fact, apart from me, you don't have many choices."

"There are no more than three people who are not low in status, well-informed, and even able to influence the lifeline of Xianyu at any time. There are no more than three people in Xianyu. I am not talented, and that is one of them."

Ji Chaoyun suddenly felt a sense of anxiety: " What else did you do?"

Bai Qiuyue asked instead: "You are not surprised, why did you say that the fairyland alliance was formed, but there was no result for several months?"

"...The fairyland alliance three hundred years ago was not smooth. It even caused many clans to forge a lot of hatred. Therefore, after the war, the hundred families of the fairyland were in their own camps, and they did not communicate with each other. Therefore, it was difficult to form an alliance this time. Fortunately, under my persuasion, there were Many Xian family clans have already agreed."

What Ji Chaoyun realized: "They are now..."

"Of course they have gone to Qingqiu and participated in the alliance's first assembly." Bai Qiuyue smiled, "Xiaolong, I am now too. If you want to go back to Qingqiu, how about you and me?"

Ji Chaoyun narrowed his eyes: "Do you think you can escape?"

Bai Qiuyue shook her head: "You are wrong again, Xiaolong, not escape, but I want to take it. You go together."

"Feng Xiao three hundred years ago, Feng Qi three hundred years later, the god of the sky is always bad for me. No way, I can only take away his most beloved person and use yours Blood, sacrifice to the battle flag of my demon clan to officially go to the immortal domain."

Ji Chaoyun fixedly stared at him, and said quietly: "The demon clan is hidden in the body of others and cannot be noticed without using the devil's breath, but the same, yours The cultivation base is greatly restricted. Why do you think you can take me away?"

"Because your family god, the sire, was clever and was mistaken by cleverness." Bai Qiuyue said, "He knows that if he doesn't leave, I will never be hit. Ji, the former came from a snare, so he could only lead his troops to really leave Hongmeng College. My people have been following him, deliberately delaying time until he is far away before I show up, but now, he has no time to rush back immediately. "

The other thing is..."

Bai Qiuyue raised her head, her eyes flashed out of a fox-specific vertical pupil, and a faint green light appeared in the bottom of her eyes: "I am not possessed by someone."