Chapter 1

(Y/N) = your name
(E/C) = eye colour
(H/C) = hair colour
(H/L) = hair length
(S/C) = skin colour
(F/C) = favourite colour
(A/C) = any colour

Third Person P.O.V.

There was a girl in a (F/C) dress walking down the hallway carrying a tray of food. She arrived at a door and knocked.
"Come in." Said a mans voice. The girl opened it and walked in the room. "Ah, (Y/N) how nice of you to bring me breakfast!" Dr. Eggman exclaimed. (Y/N) stayed silent and set the tray on his desk. Eggman handed the girl a long thin piece of paper. "Here is your chore list for today." He said. (Y/N) looked at it and scoffed.
"But this is so long, I won't have any time for myself!" She said angrily.
"Stop complaining, you're just paying me back when your parents-"
    "died and you took me in when I was five years old blah, blah, blah, you've told me a thousand times." (Y/N) finished Eggmans sentence.
"Well, I have a new one for you." Eggman smirked.
          "What's that?" (Y/N) asked hesitantly.
          "I'm the reason they're dead!" He laughed.

(Y/N) burst though the door running out of the room. She kept running down the hallway when all of a sudden the building started shaking causing her to fall. "Ah, what was that." She yelled, then the alarmes started blaring. Covering her ears (Y/N) got up and kept running through the halls trying to find a safe place to hide.

Suddenly the wall a few meters ahead of her busted open causing her to fall back covering her eyes. When she uncovered them there stood a dark hedgehog in front of her. The hedgehog started walking towards her
          "Who are you, why are you here?" She said as she crawled backwards.
          "I'm Shadow, Shadow the Hedgehog, and I'm here to put an end to Dr. Eggman."
          "When you're done, can you get me out of here?" She asked
          "Why should I, for all I know the doctor could have set you up to this to trap me, NOW OUT OF MY WAY." He yelled and ran past her.

(Y/N)'S P.O.V.

          "Well he does have a point, he doesn't know me, for all he knows I could be a trap." I spoke while getting up. "I'll just have to get out of here myself." I walked to the hole he left and looked outside. "So I was on an island the whole time." I said as I stared out at the sea. All of a sudden an airplane flew into view. "An airplane, maybe the pilot could give me a ride, HEY, OVER HERE." I called and waved my hand. All of a sudden something blue zoomed towards me, I nearly got out of the way.
          "You don't look like your ordinary badnik." He said. I turned around and faced him.
          "That's because I'm not one." I said as tears escaped my eyes.
          "Whoa, why are you crying?" The blue hedgehog said slightly worried.
          "Because I need to get out of here, I've been here since I was five when Eggman killed my parents." I started balling now.
          "Don't worry, I'll get you out of here." He said as he picked me up and jumped out of the building and landed on the plane.

Third Person P.O.V.

He sat me down in the back seat and went onto the wing. " Change of plans Tails, it has turned into a rescue mission." The hedgehog said.
"What do you mean?" The fox asked. Sonic pointed to the sniffling girl in the back seat. "Oh." He said as he looked back.
"Shadow, Do you read me?" The blue hedgehog said through a watch.
"Yea, I hear you." Shadow answered.
"We have a change of plans, come back to the plane." The blue blur answered.
"Understood." Shadow then cut out and teleported on the other wing. "What changed?" He asked.
"Sonic rescued a girl." Tails said. Shadow looked behind him and saw the girl.
          "What is she doing here, did you even stop to think that maybe she's a trap." He yelled, causing the girl to tense up.
          "Shadow leave her alone, she's already upset as it is." Sonic whispered yelled.
          "Humph." Shadow looked away clearly annoyed.