Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

          When Tails landed the plane the gang hopped off but I stayed on starring at the grass.
"What's the matter?" Sonic asked looking at me in concern.
"It's just... I've never walked on grass before." I answered.
"What do you mean you've never walked on grass before?" Shadow asked confused.
"Yea, what do you mean by that?" Tails asked curiously. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and Sonic took notice.
"Tell you what, I'll tell you guys later, for now we need to help her." Sonic said, then he turned to me and offered his hand. "Here I'll help you down." I looked at his hand and hesitantly took it. He pulled me down and I landed on my feet, I knelt down and touched the grass.

           "It's just how I dreamed it'd feel." I said excitedly.
"We don't have time for this, let's go." Shadow spoke as he rolled his eyes and started walking away.
          "Don't mind him, he's a totally different person once he gets used to you." Sonic explained. He started walking a bit ahead as I stood up and followed. We made it to a beach house and went inside. "You can stay with me till we know what to do with you." He said.
          "Ok." I answered.
          "Sonic I know you're trying to be nice and all, but won't Amy kill her?" Tails asked.
"Shoot I forgot about that!" Sonic exclaimed.
Sonic and Tails turned to Shadow, "No, absolutely not!" Shadow shouted and stormed off.
"Well, looks like your stuck with me." Sonic said, I nodded.

Shadow's P.O.V.

'Like hell she's staying with me, I can't get attached to her or the same thing will happen to her that happened to Maria.'

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

We all went inside Sonics house except for Shadow, he walked off into the woods and disappeared.
"So Amy will be here in a few minutes, make yourself comfortable." Sonic spoke.
"Ok." I whispered as I sat down on the couch. A few minutes later a pink hedgehog came through the door.
"I got your message, what's the emer-." The pink hedgehog stopped as she saw me.
"Amy, glad you're here, this is (Y/N), we rescued her from Dr. Eggman." He explained.
"Aww, you poor thing." She said as she approached me. "Where is she staying?" Amy asked.
"That's why I called you here, could she stay with you?" Sonic asked.
"Of course she can, let's bring you to my house." She said. Amy then took my hand and left Sonic's house.

After a little walking we ended up at another house and opened the door.
"Here we are, make yourself at home." Amy said. As she gave me a tour we came across the spare bedroom. "You can stay here, all the clothes in the closet won't fit you, I'll have to make you something." She said very kindly.
          "Thank you so much, you're so kind." I said as I walked into the room.
          "It's no problem at all." She waved her hand.