1 the wedding

"This is so fucking dumb," Milly laughed while she smoothed down her dress. The long white dress draped down her body from her shoulders, the thin lace overlapping in all the right places, and beautifully shining off her lightly tanned skin. It trailed behind her effortlessly, as if it were a part of her aura and moved with her motions as she span. Even though she was the first to say this whole thing was absolutely ridiculous, she felt like a princess. "How do I look though?"

"Shut up, it'll either go well and you'll have a loving husband, or it'll go to shit, but either way you'll get good content!" Lannan laughed from next to her. "But you do look nice, the dress couldn't be more you."

"A man of many words, how comforting of you," she remarked back, rolling her dark brown eyes. "Thanks for walking me down the aisle though, still, I wish I knew who you were walking me to."

"Look as long as he's nice and he's everything I told the producers you wanted in a man, does it matter?"

"Yeah nah I guess not," Milly replied before she was cut off by the music playing, starting off the ceremony. "Oh fuck I can't actually believe I'm doing this. If you let me fall over I'll end your life mate."

"You got it boss," Lannan laughed as he held his arm out for the quivering brunette girl to take. "Also you really do look beautiful, let's do this!"

"Let's do this," she whispered back, just as the doors opened and she took her first step down the aisle.

~

"Are you ready?" Cal whispered to Harry from next to him at the alter. He could tell the boy was nervous by the way he chewed his lip and scratched his chest. He looked like he was about to scream.

"Mate I'm shitting it, honestly this is worse than the twenty girls video," the blonde huffed. "I just hope she's nice you know, and fun. Lord have mercy why did I let you convince me to do this?!"

"Content Bog, also maybe you'll actually like her. That is the whole point after all."

"Well I guess it's too late now," Harry nervously chuckled as the music started playing.

The doors opened and Harry couldn't bare to look up. He heard the people in the chapel standing, and some ooh's and ahh's from the crowd.

"Wait isn't that Lannan? The donny from Australia?" Cal whispered, pulling Harry out of his overthinking mind.

Harry looked, his eyes in search of Lannan, his cheeky, foul mouthed friend. Instead, his eyes landed on the girl whose hand was gripped tightly to his forearm. Her hand was squeezed tight giving her white knuckles, a sign of stress, but as he looked up at her face, she appeared decently calm. She had a nervous smile that covered her teeth, and she was looking around, undoubtedly trying to look for her friends. She hadn't looked at him yet, but when she did and their eyes met, and they simultaneously widened.

Harry couldn't pinpoint the feeling, but it was just them in the room at the moment. Cal, Lannan, even Tobi, Vik and Josh in the crowd of guests didn't exist. The guests, the cameras, the world didn't exist. He'd seen her face before, she had appeared in videos with his mates in Australia, often Lannan's, but never knew who she was. Wait, didn't she bungee jump completely naked? He watched as she caught his eye, and a shocked look came across her face, right before a big smile spread, stretching her lips and puffing up her rosy cheeks. She was absolutely stunning.

Milly's breath caught in her throat. She forgot her surroundings, she forgot she was effectively part of a show, she forgot she was being watched. She lost her words, her thoughts, her mind. Lannan was next to her whispering something along the lines of knowing him, but she barely heard him, his words becoming wind. Her eyes where only on the boy in front of her. She had seen him before. Didn't he kick a ball in his mum's face? She couldn't recall, if it was him, he looked different. He looked nervous, he looked like he kind of wanted the ground to swallow him, but he was all she could stare at, and he was only looking at her. He was beautiful.

"Oi stare bear," Lannan hissed as he shook Milly's hand, snapping her out of her gaze. They had made their way to the alter. He gave her a quick hug before leaving her and walking behind the girl in place of a bridesmaid, as she stepped up the few steps to stand in front of the boy.

"Who gives this women to this man?" The celebrant said.

"Yeah it was gonna be me!" Lannan spoke up from beside the girl. "But she said if I acted like I owned her she would cut my junk off."

"Damn right!" Milly laughed, turning to fist bump her fellow Australian and handing him her flowers.

After the laugher in the crowd died down, and the celebrant composed himself, everyone started taking their seats as the soon to be bride and groom stared at each other, both with small smiles on their faces. Lannan gave a cheeky wave, paired with a 'what the fuck' face to Vik, Josh, Tobi and Cal which were all matched, and nodded at Harry, but was ignored. Harry's eyes weren't on the mullet donning boy, but the girl in front of him he was about to call his wife.

"I'm Harry by the way," the obviously nervous boy dressed in a navy blue suit in front of her whispered. She took in his accent. English? She couldn't tell, but she liked it.

"I'm Milly, nice to meet you," the equally nervous girl, clad in a beautiful white dress, whispered back while trying not to laugh. Harry tried not to react to how he felt about her accent, he loved it.

"We are gathered here today, to join this man, and this women, together to be wed!" The celebrant spoke loudly, gesturing to Harry and Milly as they reached out to hold hands, hands that would soon be donning wedding bands.

"I've never seen him calm down that quickly, did you see that?" Josh whispered to the boys sat either side of him, earning nods in agreement from the both of them.

"Are you ready?" He whispered, squeezing one of her hands.

"I am now," she replied with a smirk, squeezing the other.

~~

So sorry this is a short chapter, just wanted to set the scene. Milly's wedding dress is in the media at the top!

Hope you like it ✌🏻