Chapter 5

Recap:

"I think his name was Kevin, I know it starts with a K" She confessed, finally giving in.

"Does he have freckles?" I asked making sure.

"Yes he does" She answered, complete sure.

"I know who he is, he's my warrior. I grew up with him"

"So what are you gonna do?" She ask curiously.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out" I told her walking away.

"I believe the expression is, 'for me to know and for you to never find out"

My goddess, I have a smart Alec for a mate.

"Oh no, you'll find out eventually what will be his punishment buttercup" I told her knowingly.

Chapter 5:

Now, I've never been the type to result to violence. I've always have had good control over my wolf and anger issues, which is a big accomplishment for an Alpha. Since our wolves tend to be stronger and have a problem with being disrespected.

That's where our mates comes in, they're suppose to help us with that problem. Keep us calm and in line, without the luna of the pack. The alpha would probably go mad with power and let their egos get to them.

I couldn't think, all I was seeing red after she told me that. One minute I'm with her, the next I'm leaving the jail cell going to find Kevin.

I wasn't thinking properly, but I don't care. My wolf was in control and he wanted blood, after what happened to his mate. I know I shouldn't allow him to take control, especially not when he's angry like this.

But he disrespected the Luna, and he wasn't gonna get away with that; or at least get away with it alive. Walking down the hallways in a hurry and mind linking him to meet me in my office. I went over how to handle this situation calmly.

That all changed when I saw his face and realized that he doesn't deserve an easy death. No, he deserves to be tortured for what he did. He doesn't realize what he done wrong, or the fact that he did anything wrong. So I decided to string him along.

"Hey Kev, heard you caught a rogue. Congrats!"

"Thank man, she was hot!" He said smugly.

"Really, she said that you raped her?" I asked trying to keep my calm. When all I wanted to do was ripped that smudged look of his dumb face of his.

"She's lying, she's a fucking dumb rouge. Who you gonna believe me your warrior who you grew up and know or her some slutty rouge who's seeking attention?" he asked me as if I've gone mad.

"That 'slutty rouge who's seeking attention' is the Luna of this pack" I said, through gritted teeth.

"You're lying, she's no Luna especially to this pack" he said dumbfounded.

"Don't you dare speak to me that way or talk about her that way!?" I said, using my alpha tone.

"Oh yea, what are you going to do about it?" he said challengingly

"What I've been wanting to do for a while Kevin, to sentence you to a slow painful death"

"You can't do that!"

"Oh, yes I can"

All of a sudden he makes a break for the door, but was stopped by the three guards standing post. That I minded linked them to come and take him to the dungeon. Two of them grabs him by his upper arms dragging him away.

"You'll pay for this!"

"Empty threats coming from a dead man, don't scare me Kevin" I tell him

"I'm not dead yet!"

"Soon enough, you will be" I tell him getting the last word as he was dragged out of the hallway that was filled with his echos.

"Bring me my mate! We have a lot to discuss" I order to one of the guards, that was left.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
I'm so sorry I haven't updated, I just wanted to fix a few things and add more details. If you want you can go back and re-read the few things I added.

But I'm back and I plan on updating when I can. Again, so sorry for the wait. I ABSOLUTELY hate it when wattpad authors do that, sadly I've became one of them.

Thank you though to everyone who have been patient and understanding.

OH! And don't forget to

Vote,

Comment,

Fan ✨

-Natalie 🌹