Mean Girls

Later In McKinely In The Cafeteria

Everyone besides Rachel and Male Jesse was all sitting at a table talking and eating their food. Quinn leads over to Jesse. "Where did you go?" Quinn asks her making Jesse look at her. "What do you mean?" Jesse asks her. "I saw you going to the spot that I use when I was a cheerleader." Quinn said to her making Jesse nod. "It was not me." Jesse said to her making Quinn smile at her. "Jesse." Quinn said to her making Jesse laugh a little. "Okay, I want to a school to find someone." Jesse said to her. "Oh, who is it?" Quinn asks her. "His name is Blaine Anderson, I hear he has a voice like a god. So I want to see if it is true." Jesse said to her. "Did you find him?" Quinn asks her. "No, because someone had to walk in at the wrong time." Jesse said to her making Quinn laugh. "Don't laugh at me." Jesse said to her with a little laugh as Rachel and Male Jesse walks over to them. "Oh, Jesse." Male Jesse said making the whole table look at him. "I know you can sing and all but I think you need some time off from sing." Male Jesse said to her. "I am not doing that." Jesse said to him. "Well, you need to." Rachel said making Jesse look at her. "This leading thing is getting to your head." Jamey said to her making Rachel look at him. "You too." Rachel said to him making Jamey's eyes open wide. "You know what all of you need some time out." Male Jesse said to everyone and the two walks away.

After Lunch At Jesse's Locker

Jesse wanted to see what class she has now as Regina, Anna and Peggy walk over to her. "Hello, panic attack." Regina said making Jesse look at them. "Oh no, Mean Girls." Jesse said making Regina close her locker. "My girls told me you went to the school he was in." Regina said to her. "Yeah, but I didn't find him." Jesse said to her and Regina takes Jesse's timetable. "Oh, look...you don't have classes for the day." Regina said and she gives Jesse's timetable back. "So, the perfect time to go. I will see you at the spot." Regina said to her and the girls walk away. "Fine, I wanted to go back always maybe I can use you means girls." Jesse said to herself. "Jess, who are you talking to?" Sebastian asks making Jesse look at him. "No one." Jesse said to him and she walks over to him and kisses his cheek. "Okay, bye." Jesse said to him and she walks away.