Beth (Song)

Jesse's Lady Gaga Outfit

Jamey is in his KISS outfit

At McKinely In The Hallways

Finn walks over to Jamey and Sebastian. "Can I talk to you two?" Finn asks them making the brothers look at him. "Are you going to call us faggy too?" Sebastian asks him. "No." Finn said to them. "So, it's okay to call my boyfriend that?" Jamey asks him. "I am sorry about that, I was mad and it just came out." Finn said to them. "What do you Finn?" Jamey asks him.

Later In The Choir Room

Everyone was in the choir room talking to each other. Kurt was talking to Jesse about Blaine. "How is he?" Kurt asks her. "Busy." Jesse said to him. "Are you guys okay?" Kurt asks her. "Yeah, we are making it work." Jesse said to him. "I am happy about that." Kurt said to her and he looks at Finn with anger. "I want to talk about this." Finn said to him. "There's not much to say. I feel sorry for you. I thought you were different." Kurt said with arrogance and he puts his head on Jamey's shoulder. "I am different." Finn said to him. "All right, let's get things started." Will said to them as Finn stands up. "Mr. Shue. There's something I want to sing something for Quinn and Kurt." Finn said to him. "All right." Will said to him. Finn walks to the front with the brothers following him. The three grab a stool and sit in the front and the band starts playing. Finn was in the middle of the brother looking at Quinn.

Finn
Beth, I hear you calling
But I can't come home right now
Me and the boys are playing
And we just can't find the sound

Jamey and Sebastian
Just a few more hours
And I'll be right home to you

Jamey sings while looking at Kurt who was giving him a smile.

Jamey and Sebastian
I think I hear them calling
Oh, Beth, what can I do?
Beth, what can I do?

Finn then looks at Kurt.

Finn
You say you feel so empty
That our house just ain't a home

Finn sings making Kurt look at him. 

Finn
And I'm always somewhere else
And you're always there alone

Kurt looks away from Finn back to Jamey.

Jamey and Sebastian
Just a few more hours
And I'll be right home to you
I think I hear them calling
Oh, Beth, what can I do?
Beth, what can I do?

Finn
Beth, I know you're lonely
And I hope you'll be alright
'Cause me and the boys will be playing all night
All night

The song ends and Finn walks over to Quinn. "I know you're giving her up, but before we do, I think we should name her Beth." Finn said to her making Quinn stand up and they share a hug. Kurt walks over to Jamey and they share a hug while Kurt and Finn share a look.