Chapter 4

This chapter has texting, I represented this using a dash and squiggle line

~I am Felix, Aussie Aussie Aussie

- I am Chan, Oi Oi Oi 

Chan POV

~ Hello?

It is close to 5am when Chan sees the text from the unknown number. Chan has 2 hours until their morning practice, a dance rehearsal for their upcoming album repackage. It had been taking up most of Chan's thoughts these past few weeks. But that had all changed four days ago, now his thoughts are focused on the new rookie boy group and their australian born lead dancer.

Chan picks up and reads the message over and over again. The number is unknown, which makes sense. When Chan debuted, all the members had gotten new phones and were only allowed to keep certain numbers from their old ones. Felix has probably done the same.

~Hello?

Hello? Hello? Hello?

What is Chan supposed to say? Is it really Felix texting him? His head spins with all the possibilities of how his plan could have gone wrong. The worst case scenario is Felix's company getting a hold of the note and finding out who has sent it, making trying to communicate with Felix a lot harder. So is it best to play it safe and keep his identity a secret? Or would that end their conversation with Felix before it even starts?

Taking a chance, Chan begins typing in the carefully crafted text. He rubs sleep from his eyes as he presses the send button with shaking fingers.

-Hello! Felix?

-I have your pillow!

Chan bangs his head on the table, feeling his face burn red with embarrassment. The pillow. The pillow that Felix had left behind in the trainee dorms when he had transferred companies. Chan keeps it underneath his bed, he can't bring himself to get rid of it no matter how much he tries to let go of Felix.

Rubbing his cheeks trying to get his blush to go away, Chan watches as the thought bubble comes up indicating that Felix is typing.

~ I'm Felix

~ I don't need the pillow back, I got a new one

Chan picks up the phone and restrains from spinning around the room with joy. He is talking to Lee Felix, the small idol he had seen jump around the stage hours before is texting him. Chan doesn't realize a new text has come through from Felix until his brain has stopped imagining pictures of the rookie in his blue overalls flossing on stage during his winners ceremony performance.

~ Who is this?

Running a hand through his hair Chan quickly responds with his name, hoping that this wouldn't backfire on him. That this really is Felix he was texting.

-It's Chan :)

~ Oh.

Oh indeed. Chan waits for a different response for a few moments, hoping that Felix has some other reaction. 2 minutes pass before Chan gives up and tries to keep the conversation going.

-How are you? How have you been?

Chan finally stands up from his chair, needing to get up and walk around. To do something other than stare at his phone and wait. He stuffs his laptop into his bag and exits the empty meeting room into the hallway, also empty. It is early in the morning, Chan assumes Felix has just woken up. Chan on the other hand has been up all night, unable to sleep while he waited for any sort of response from his ex-teammate.