Chapter 10

The two last periods Harry has gym. He shares this period with Louis, Zayn, Eleanor, Perrie, Liam and Stephanie. That means he already knows a few people which is nice. None of them were in his geography class and Harry felt lonely. Although Louis doesn't really talk to him in class, it's nice to have someone that you know

Right now the boys are in the locker room. Harry looks at his white t-shirt with the school logo and the red shorts that are way too small.

"I really think they got my size wrong." Harry says holding the short in front of him.

"Yeah, they do look quite short." Liam agrees.

A sigh leaves Harry's lips as he undresses himself. He really doesn't want to wear that uniform. The shorts don't even come near his knees. They are only a bit longer than hotpants. The ones in LA are definitely a lot better.

Harry can't help but watch over at Louis who is standing next to Zayn and some other guy. He is laughing about something Zayn just said, showing his white teeth and making his blue eyes shine. The red shorts are already hugging his hips, but he is still shirtless.

Discretely Harry's eyes go over Louis' chest. He has abs, his skin is toned but the real eye catcher are the tattoos. That's just hot. Harry quickly looks away when he feels Louis' gaze on him. The boy can't catch Harry checking him out. He isn't fond of gay people, let alone one checking him out.

A smirk plays on Louis' face when he feels the pair of green eyes burning on his chest. He likes getting attention and he doesn't care what sort. He did catch Harry look away when Louis was watching back. He doesn't know why but finding out that the boy was checking him out, makes his anger from this morning disappear again.

Louis bites his lip when Harry leaves the locker room together with Liam, which made the boy turn around. Those red shorts are way too small and it perfectly fits around Harry's ass. Louis quickly breaks his gaze and turns again to the conversation he was having with Zayn and Stan. He wasn't checking out Harry's ass. He just noticed his shorts are too small. He quickly puts on his shirt and walks towards the sports hall, Zayn and Stan following him.

After making the bunch of teenagers run five laps around the sports hall, the gym teacher gathers the students in one big group, telling them the plan for today.

"Today we are going to play volleyball." The gym teacher starts. "As you can see there are three fields so I want 6 teams of 6. You're old enough, figure it out yourself."

Immediately Louis walks over to Perrie Stan, Zayn and El, pulling them near him to make sure they are a team. Louis looks around in the big group, seeing Harry, Liam and Stephanie standing, only the three of them.

"Harry, come here!" Louis screams at the curly lad, waving at him.

Harry smiles and just as he is about to walk over to the feathery haired boy, Stephanie sends Louis a dirty look.

"Not going to happen, Tommo. Our team is complete." Stephanie pulls Harry's hand, Liam's as well and pulls them towards another group of three.

Harry, not wanting to cause any problems, just gives Louis an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry, Louis. I already have a team. Next time?"

Louis' jaw clenches and he feels his anger coming up again. He just pulls Hannah, a girl from his English class that he knows plays volleyball, towards him and ignores Harry. Stupid Harry, stupid Stephanie claiming Harry all the time. Who do they think they are?

"Okay, last time switching! Team 6 against team 1, 2 against 3 and 4 against 5!" The teacher screams. Louis and his team walk towards the last field, facing Harry's team.

Harry waves at Louis but Louis rolls his eyes. Go wave at fucking Stephanie.

Louis' team isn't bad, for sure not having Hannah joining them. Louis himself isn't bad either at playing volleyball. Hannah, Louis and Stan cover Perrie and Eleanor, who are literally horrible. Zayn is honestly just there. He is not good, but also not ruining anything. They won every single game easily.

But this game isn't that easy. The score is now 14-15, advantage for Harry's team. Stephanie just scored, giving a bitchy look at Louis as she did.

Louis hates the red haired girl. He doesn't understand how he could ever had a thing for her. She is the definition of an annoying bitch. God, Louis hates her so much. When he sees Harry giving her a high five when she scored, Louis might just kill someone.

"Hannah, I need you to pass the next ball to me." Louis says as they wait for Liam so serve.

"Sure thing, Louis." She nods, knowing that Louis is the other best player of her team.

Louis takes the service easily, bringing the ball towards Hannah. Hanna passes the ball as promised to Louis. Louis is getting ready, taking the steps, jumping high and he smashes the ball with all the force he has inside his body. That's a lot, his anger fuelling his force.

"AU!" The red haired girl drops on the floor, the ball hitting her hard on the head.

Liam and Harry immediately walk towards her, just like the gym teacher who noticed the incident.

"Not such a big mouth now, have you." Louis smirks, giving her the same bitchy look.

"Louis, did you do this on purpose?" Harry looks shocked at the boy who is standing on the other side of the net. Before Louis can answer, the gym teacher intervenes.

"Tomlinson, principal office, now! Payne, go get some ice for her."

Louis rolls his eyes and turns around, ignoring the pair of green eyes burning on his back.

--

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" James is screaming at his nephew who is now sitting in class, having detention.

"Save it, uncle." Louis sighs, fingers holding the wings of his nose.

"No, I'm not saving it. What was going on in your mind? She has a concussion, Louis!"

"it was an accident."

"A ball hitting Stephanie on the head. Yeah, really sounds like an accident. Louis, you have to control your anger. You can't just hit people during volleyball because you don't like them."

James and Louis look up when they hear someone knocking on the door. A curly head appears and Louis looks away, ashamed of what he has done.

"I'm so sorry to disturb you. I just wanted to tell Louis that I'm going home already."

Louis looks up at the curly lad, but Harry ignores the pair of blue eyes burning on him. What Louis had done during volleyball really wasn't okay. Stephanie is right, Louis isn't a good person.