The trip

Sorry I just realized how small the last chapter was this one is longer.

??? POV
there she is, what is she looking around for. Wait is she looking at me oh god I better get on the plane before she starts to get all up tight because a stranger is watching her.

Savannah's POV
after I left I got to the airport and then saw this strange looking guy just staring at like I was some prize to be won then he saw me poking at him and got on his plan my plane wasn't letting people in regular class in yet so I went and got some food with the money that my mom gave me so I wouldn't starve  when I went to the gate I realized that this was the same plane that guy got on.

when I found my seat I was starting to freak because I saw through to the first class and saw the man looking for something when I got in he saw me and sat in his seat as if he were looking for me, after a while I calmed myself down and took a nap cause the flight was like 4 hours.

I awoke to the flight attendant telling me that the flight was going to be landing soon and I should gather my things not three seconds later the pilot says "alright we have landed you all may leave as you gather you luggage" then as I was getting my thing's i saw the man again but this time he was barely in sight as I saw a bit of his face like he was waiting for me to exit so that he could follow? Or something I guess but me being the smart ass I am I sat and looked at my phone waiting for him to after a while he did and then I got out just to see him standing not far from my luggage.

the school was somewhere in the woods so I had to wait at the airport pickup lane for 10 minutes before the person came and got me."hello I'm Henry and I will be escorting you to the school of UnDiffing Art's" Henry say's "yes thank you" I said he opened the door and I got in.
"Henry?" I said "yes Mis"he said with Curiosity " would it be ok if i asked you question about the school?" "Yes go ahead " he said kindly "ok why is the school in the wood's and what is this school for" he gave me a surprised look "well the school is in the woods for privacy and the school is for showing people who they truly are and what they are meant to do in the world" he said in a calming voice

the rest of the ride we sat in silence I didn't want too bombard him with to many questions and I was lost in thought about what he said "showing people who they truly are" it stuck with me, why would my parent's send me here so far away to "find my self" why didn't they said Jake to(my brother) what were my parent's fighting about the other day? Why didn't I listen like I normally do? I have no idea hopefully the headmaster knew why I was here hopefully I could get some answers.

When I got there Henry took me to the headmasters office and wished me a good day. Then the headmasters office door Swang open and the headmaster told me to walk in, I did and then we got started.

there is the second chapter and i think this one was better then the last one they will get longer then this but this is the beginning of my book so it's still a little slow.

641 words