Dorms

"hello savannah come on in" the head master said " thank you I have I few questions about your school and why I'm here would you be open o answer then?" " yes of course I'll help you with your needs and discuss your wants." The head master said spasticity " ok well lets get started" she said quickly, she went on about the students there is no uniforms and on and on about how if classes are skipped more hen once without reason then that person will be kicked out of the elective. " yes I understand now may I ask 2 questions" she nodded "ok so what is your school for?" "Well its for special people like yourself, to control the power with-in themselves" she explained without doubt "what?" She stared "what are you talking about that there's some power deep within the depths of me" she smiled " savannah there is nothing that you need to worry about " she picked up a gun for shooting t-shirts and shot it at me but it never hit me I looked and it was floating in air and her arm was up as if she was holding it.

                                        ———————30 minutes later

    I'm trying to let the idea of magic seep in and then a big doofus knocks me into the wall next to me and I cut my arm on the dorm next to me and then he turns around and stares and then i look at his eyes and there almost black like his pupils took over and there were veins going up to his eye's and just as I was going to say something to him about making me cut my arm I'm up against the wall but not the wall that was behind me the wall across the hall in a blink of an eye I started breathing heavy as if I was scared but I wasn't I was in utter shock and he realized and let go "what the hell is wrong with this school" I yell and start the speed walk away from him and then he's in front of me again with super speed "I didn't mean to scare you I was just.... Your arm the blood it's hard to control it sometimes, anyway I'm Jax nice to meet you new girl" he said with a slide smirk" yes nice to meet you and apology excepted now please get out of my way" I snap bitterly" I didn't catch your name?" He said with slight humor "Savannah" he smiled more if possible" good to know see you around" he started walking then whispered savannah. I couldn't help but laugh in my head.

                                        ————15 minutes after looking for the dorm——-

    I've finally found my dorm and it's a single thankfully I don't know what would've happened if I were to share, my bags were already here Henry probably brought them up which was nice of him the head master said I don't start till Monday and today is Saturday so I've go time to figure my way around. I'm not going to go eat ill just eat tomorrow I'm going to try to get some real sleep.
"your just a worthless slut no one would ever love you and why would they your just a stupid .. punch .. worthless .. punch .. pathetic.. punch."         I woke up to a scream then I realized that it was my scream that woke me up then all of a sudden I heard a knock at my door I figure its someone I woke up and bothered that's come to yell at me so I put my blanket around me to cover my legs so who ever they were wouldn't see my scars I open the door to see the guy from earlier Jax "hey I umm... I heard you scream I just wanted to see if you were ok." Yeah I'm fine... I'm sorry if I woke you it won't happen again" I go to close the door but he stops me " oh no you didn't wake me up I was just in my room with my friend and I wanted to see if you were ok" he said calmingly "ok then you so get back to your friend good night Jax" i said with a smile " goodnight savannah see you at breakfast tomorrow" when I went to close the door my blanket dropped.

722 words
Please vote
Also sorry I was gone for a month I was getting into my summer