🍋 Harry Potter 🍋

IM BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!

My eyes fluttered open as I got out of bed and noticed my boyfriend the famous Harry Potter was not there, in fact it was a letter from him instead.

My dearest darling, I had to run out today to help Hagrid with a new dragon. I promise to be back soon and spend the rest of this beautiful Saturday with the prettiest girl in all of hogwarts.
Yours truly, Harry

I chuckled at how proper his writing was I looked at my phone (Yes I know there aren't phones at hogwarts but let's just pretend there are hehe) and noticed that it was almost 11 which means breakfast was gonna be ending soon. I rushed to get ready and ran down the stairs and out of my dorm and into the hallway to see my good friend Luna Lovegood waiting for me.

I smiled at her brightly as we linked arms and skipped down the long hallways together and catching a few first and second years gawking at how odd we were acting.

When we got to there we saw Ron stuffing his face and Hermione scolding him for doing so. We laughed at the two lovebirds and went to go join them. I asked them if they knew when Harry would return back from Hagrids but sadly they didn't know either.

After breakfast I parted ways from my friends and decided to set off to Hagrids so I could see the new baby critter up close. As u was walking there I slowed down as I felt a pair of eyes watching me. I grabbed my wand yo ready myself for anything when I heard the horrid voice of my lovers enemy Draco Malfoy.

"Say what is a fine looking lady like you doin all alone here in the courtyard" He said smugly as he smirked at me I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him.

"Sorry Malfoy but I'm taken and I would never date a spoiled brat like you" I spat at him he glared at me and as I tried to walk away I felt a strong arm pull me back and pin me to a wall.

"I'll teach you not to talk so badly about me Y/n" Draco said as he pulled his wand out and pointed it at my temple. (LOL he thinks he can do some damage 😂😂😂)

I braced myself for what could happen when all of a sudden I heard him yelp and get torn off of me. I looked up to see Harry standing over him with his sleeves rolled up and his now white knuckles smeared with a red substance. I looked down to see Draco on the floor with a bloody nose and a face of pure fear in his eyes.

He quickly got up and ran off screaming something about how his father would hear about this and what not. Next thing I know big arms have pulled me into theirs and I was being carried back inside to our dorms.

Time skip cause I'm lazy lolz

We got to my dorm and luckily my roommate was not to be found before I knew it he had lulled me closer to him again and we got into a heated kiss as our toinges danced and tangled together fighting for dominance he of course won.

He started to kiss my jaw line as he took of his and my shirt and got us to the bed. He took of my pants and his and I looked down to see he was hard af.

I could feel myself getting wet down their as he slipped of my undergarments and got himself ready to go into my entrance. He looked at me with his big eyes and I nodded for reassurance.

He started to slowly thrust in and out of me and began to pick up his speed.
"You are mine only darling, nobody else can have you" he said and with those words alone I came. He came jot king after and soon we cuddled