🍋 Cedric x reader 🍋

Just a simple lemon nothing crazy will happen I promise 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Cedric had done amazing on the first part of the triwizard tournament, and on the second as well and know all the hufflepuffs are throwing him a party.

Me and Cedric have been dating ever since our 3rd year and it has made my life so much better.

Both of my parents had been killed and torchered by death eaters like Nevilles parents. I later moved into our family's really good friends home Hagrid. I've lived with Hagrid since I was 10 so right before I went to hogwarts. And with my mom and my dad being wizards I was quick to get letter.

My first two years where horrid before I met Cedric. My mom was a ravenclaw and my dad was a Slytherin so when the Slytherin's found out I was a hufflepuff they were furious. I would get made fun of, cursed, and just treated plain rude by them.

But when Cedric came into my life it all got better. He helped me see the good in life and treated me so well.

And now here we are been dating for a while and have had the deed a couple times to. (😏😏😏)

But tonight Cedric was acting different he was happy yes but something seemed off he always made sure I was by his side and that I didn't talk to any of the other boys that I would usually talk to.

                          Time skip

The party had been done and over with for a while and you were now in the shower trying to flget the smell of beer of of you. You heard the door open and figured it was either your roommate or Cedric. The curtain opened and Cedroc hopped in with you.

"Is my roomie Stella (My OC) here  Cedric?" I asked as he started to kiss my neck.

"Nope she's with Bradley (friends OC) rn so I don't think she's gonna be coming back any time soon, they were in deep conversation." He said.

"Hey y/n."

"Yes Cedric?"

"Can we have səx real quick"

"Right now... like in the shower now!?"

"Yup... I've always wanted to have səx in the shower." Cedric said blandly.

I laughed slightly before nodding my head.

"You better pull out Cedric... I'm not looking for children yet" I said sternly and he agreed.

He picked me up and started to push in he was quite big so it took a few secs for him to bottom out. He gave me some times before pushing in and out of my wet folds.

I became a moaning mess but was shut up by his lips on my own lips. It felt amazing and I loved it.

I soon felt the familiar tightening in my stomach and released.

Cedric followed soon after by coming in the shower. He helped me out and we dried off, got in bed, and fell asleep.

I honestly didn't have a ton of motivation for this so it probs sucks 😅😅😅