🧡 Harry x reader 🧡

Just a simple Angst I hope yall like it. There will be some fighting and curse words so yuh!!!

"Your useless"

""No one will ever love you except for me"

"They all hate you y/n, I hope you know that"

"Don't ever think about leaving me cause you know for a fact no one wants you"

"I'm your only hope y/n"

These were the words that you heard in the daily from your "loving" boyfriend he degraded the hell out of you just for fun. Some days he was the best person ever and the next day you became his personally punching bag and were asking Luna for help to cover up your bruises cause us Ravenclaws gotta stick together.

Thankfully no one ever knew that your boyfriend treated you this way so you didn't have to worry about them asking questions about your man.

For everyone else, your bf was the sweetest guy around always helping others, being a gentleman to everyone, and just simply having a heart towards them. But to you it was the complete opposite. He used to be nice but as time went on he became a jealous and greedy man over you and always wanted you by his side bit he couldn't have his way sense your in different houses.

You see thankfully a Ravenclaw and he is a Gryffindor so he can't torment you to much.

Today you where in the Gryffindor common room waiting for him cause he needed help on his potions homework. If he isn't degrading or hitting you he is asking you for help or in other words having you do his work while he sits there and talks among himself with everyone else.

As you got your potions and jars ready you felt the couch shift down you looked up a bit to see Harry Potter next to you. You and Harry became friends in the second year and have stayed friends ever since. (You are in your 6th year along with everyone else 😁😁😁😁)

You aren't exactly apart of the Golden trio but you are always there for them and they are always there for you.

You guyd made small talk for a bit and then he touched your cheek a bit.

Your eyes widened and you cousltn form words. You have liked Harry forever but since you have your reatched boyfriend you couldn't be with him.

"You've got another mark on your cheek... what'd you so this time?" Harry asked looking up and keeping his hand on your face.

"O-oh I fell down the stairs earlier... all be fine I promise." You said while looking down not even trying to look at him rn.

He sighed and was about to say something else when we heard a really upset voice. Behind us. Harry's hand left my face and my eyes went huge again.

"What the hell do you think your doing with my girlfriend Potter"!?!? Will my boyfriend said (I couldn't come up with a name I know it sucks 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭)

W-will it's nothing he was just checking on my s-scar from earlier I swear" I said quickly but shaking slightly.

"Are you hitting y/n Will?" Harry said bluntly

"What did you say Harry?" Will said glaring at me and Harry

"You heard me Will. What are you doing to y/n behind everyone's back cause I know damn well those stairs don't leave a bruise with a ring mark on it" Harry yelled.

I was shocked by all of this. Harry defending me and my bf looking like he would kill Harry right then and there not even caring if he was the chosen one or not.

"Tch... whatever Potter it's none of your damn business what happens. Behind closed doors anyways. Come here y/n we are leaving" Will said with gritted teeth he had his fist clenched and I could tell he was pissed.

I slowly started to stand up next to Harry when Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

"She's not leaving with you Will cause, clearly she isn't safe around you." He said.

"Y/n I'm not gonna say it again... get your ass over here now!" Will yelled.

It was scary to see what he was gonna do but they both looked like they were gonna attack each other.

"I'm not gonna say it again William. Y/n is not safe around you so here is what's gonna happen we are gonna go and you are gonna leave her alone, you can't think about her, talk about her, or even bloody look at her anymore; you got me William!?!?" Harry yelled

Will looked at him and back at me and that was when he lounged at us but not at Harry at me!!!

He pushed me down so I was on the ground and grabbed my shoukderd and pushed me down on the ground. My head bounced on the hard floor and I was knocked out.

I saw Harry go after him. I woke up a few mins later to see to red heads, Harry, and will.

George was holding onto me and making sure I was alright, Fred was holding Harry back, Harry was standing and yelling tons of curses towards the ground his face was blooded and his hands had blood around his knuckles.

I looked at the ground and saw Will he was really messed up to.

Fred let go of Harry and Harry ran towards me took me from George and held onto me tightly.

"I'm so so sorry I didn't know he was doing this to you y/n, if I knew I would of stopped him ages ago." He said

I only weakly smiled at him and held him to before kissing his cheek and softly whispering its ok

This was a bit shorter but I hope you liked it🥰

Next story- Sirius NSFW 💚

AFTER THAT- CEDRIC X READER 🍋