•[ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁷]•

Y'all thought the update would never come but don't worry it's here lol. Sorry for the long wait, I have been quite busy with examinations :(
——————————————————————-
[3rd person POV:]

Mega Fat.. what are you doing..?" The baby in blonde asked.

"Glad you asked." The chubby baby replied. "So you see..."

[POV change]
°» Y/N POV «°

I and Tim walked into the "ancient" house to wait for his friend Danny Petrosky. I've got to say though, the place ain't too bad itself. It may look, (pardon my language) crappy outside, but I can see some improvements going on inside.

"So..I see you have decorated the 'abandoned ruin'." I teased

"It's not a ruin. Plus, Danny and I spent HOURS working on this." The brown haired boy said with glee. "We're still waiting for the new table to arrive, so you're gonna have to make do with cardboard boxes."

I blinked I few times. A new table? Cardboard boxes? Sure, I can live with that.

I strolled through the house. Scrutinising every single object decorated. From photo frames, to candles, to handcrafted figurines, almost everything you could imagine from your "childhood" age was here.

"Oooo! Tim, are those dinosaur figurines?" I questioned.

"Uhhhh..." He replied, moving closer towards me. "Nope it's nothing, they're totally not mine. They're Danny's-obviously.."

He started picking up the figurines and suspiciously hiding them in the drawer, while giving me a stupid smile.

I raised an eyebrow. Clearly he's got a way of tricking people. Which I can tell, 99% of the time, probably didn't work.

I rolled my eyes and continued scanning the room. Until something in particular caught my eye...

"Hey Tim, what do you're parents work as..?" I asked once again.

"Uhh. I actually don't know. They used to work for Puppy.co but resigned after some tragic accident there." He replied me. "Why are you asking?"

"Oh..then..what's this photo?" I continued. "You're like, in a skyscraper building-surrounded by a bunch of babies? Maybe your parents work at a daycare centre?"

"Haha they're even in business suits-!" I added being cut off.

Tim rushed over to me and snatched the photo out of my grip. I held it very close to his chest and was breathing slightly heavily.

"Woah woah woah! What's wrong with you? Did I say something offensive?" I asked.

"No you did not, but I just..DON'T WANT PEOPLE LOOKING THROUGH PERSONAL STUFF!" He roared back at me.

I glared at him and huffed loudly.

I was about to continue my "adventure" when Tim reached for my arm. He tugged it really hard until there was a visible red mark on it.

"Tim! Let go of me!" I demanded. "Stop!"

"No..I can't let you..continue. There's too much personal stuff here.." He heftily answered back.

He kept holding onto my wrist as I tried to get away. But the more I tried, the painfuller it became.

"Ughhh fine." I groaned. "I'll stop"

He let go of my hand and stared at me for what seemed to be forever.

"HEYYYY! IM BACK! (And alive)" A boy shouted, as he kicked open the door. "What have y'all been up too!??"