•[ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁸]•

A/N: Thank y'all so much for 5k+ reads and 50+ followers yooo. Spent some time on this Chapter and tried to double my writing by two. Kinda decided that maybe I'll try to post a new chapter every 1k new reads we hit! If not maybe 2 chapters per 1k reads. Lol-ok ignore my rambling, I'll leave y'all in peace for now 😅
———————————————————————
°» Y/N POV «°

"Ugh can't you just ask your mom if we can borrow her car?" I whined at Danny.

"Of course not! She clearly knows we're underage. What would you expect!?" Danny answered back. "I bet you that the FBI would just come kicking down this door"

"And I don't trust the FBI.." He added, quieting his voice down.

I rolled my eyes at the boy and turned towards Tim.

"Any chances your mom will let us 'borrow' her car?" I questioned the second time.

"Nope." Tim sarcastically replied. "I mean, my parents drive to work every morning and only come back in evenings so yeah.."

I sighed in frustration.

I know that none of us are actually eligible to drive a vehicle, but we could try. I figured it would be fun to drive a car again. I mean, I did kind of get some training last year from dad but, it was mostly mom who did the driving. Still it counts.

"Imagine just driving around the town in a vehicle! We'll be the first few (cool) underaged kids to do so! History would be in our hands!" Tim's voice spoke, slowly starting to fade in an echo.

Reality wise though, this plan is not gonna work. But even so, we still need a vehicle to go around in. Based on what Tim and Danny said, we needed it for getting things like food and snacks and, I guess, squirrels? That part was Danny's idea of course.

I was wrecking my brain, trying to find ideas. I could bargain with my mum but she'd probably have to be on "full-time and eyes" supervision. Clearly, that wouldn't be cool.

"Hey- Y/N! Are you even listening to what I've been saying the last 2 minutes?" Tim's blurry voice suddenly ran through my head. "We are discussing about some alternatives and I'd really appreciate if you could contribute!"

I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh uh-yes of course I was listening. I uhm-I was just thinking of, uh- h-how to break into a car-?" I stuttered, trying not to sound off-track.

"Not helpful, but I'll consider it." He scoffed at me. "Danny, you've been eating those floor-berries throughout my whole talk. Can you at least give me some ideas!?"

"W-what o-h uhh...what if we design, flying cars! Then the authorities will never catch us!" Danny spoke, with some lazy-ness to it.

I snickered slightly.

"Ugh you guy clearly didn't listen! I SAID REALISTIC IDEAS. NONE OF THEM ARE REALISTIC!" Tim shouted towards us. "I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF YOU SO IM HEADING OUT!"

He stormed out of the building and slammed the door.

Danny instantly dropped his berry, in complete shock. I on the other hand, had no emotion change. After all, it was Tim's idea to "find" a car. Now he's making it sound like it was our idea and that we're not doing it right. Geez is this kid gonna grow up or something.

[POV change]
°» Tim's POV «°

"Ugh can they actually do something right for once?!" I thought to myself.