Chapter 12

No ones POV

Peter and Wanda talked for what felt like forever whilst Pietro was standing like a nail stuck in wood. After they finished talking Wanda looked at Pietro noticing that she had excluded him from their conversation, but upon looking at him she couldn't help but burst laughing, Pietro knew she was laughing at him, I mean who else was turning into a tomato!

He quickly shook himself out of it and made his way over to the confused boy, he carefully stepped over his sister, who has now made it onto the floor along with Scott who had fallen off the couch in laughter.

"Hello, I'm Pietro Maximoff, oh wait you probably already knew that! I mean you are in the avengers tower who else has white hair here! Well I guess Stark is getting quite old... but I'm not him I'm Quicksliver wait no! I'm Quicksilver not Sliver! Oh my gosh I'm rambling aren't I? Or am I??? I dont know!"

Peter just stood there trying to stifle a laugh but eventually couldn't hold it back, whist Pietro stood there, hands coving his face in embarrassment.

"Hey there! I'm Peter, but you know that"

"Sooo how are you Quicksliver?"

Pietro groaned and said

"I'm fine pret-Peter!"

"Well Wanda and I got to get going I just remembered that Steve wanted us ready to train when he got back" Scott said motioning to Wanda that they should go, Of course this was just a plan to make this whole thing even more awkward and it worked.

Right after they left Peter's laughter had died down and now it was just 2 new friends, in a kitchen, after having the must awkward greeting in the world. Great.