Chapter 18

Scott's POV -

Where are they!? A minute ago Pietro ran after Peter, suddenly the TV turned over from the garbage soap opera it was on to the news, everyone's eyes shot over to it like a bullet (😈 * insert evil laugh *). Peter was on fighting some lady, he looked injured, Pietro was also there but webbed helplessly to the ground. Peter ran behind her as one of her gas mechanisms went off clouding them in smoke, we all just stood there in shock, Hailey and Mikey had tears running down their faces as thier cousin fought tirelessly, (yes I changed Peter from thier dad to thier cousin because I said I would in the rewrite but I decided to just change it now because its cringe when i look back at it 😅).

I quickly snapped back to reality and switched the tv over to something else and went to find Peter and Pietro before anything else happened.

Pietro's POV

I watched as they fought until the crazy lady disappeared and Peter limped over to me, taking his mask off and tearing the webs off somehow.

As soon as I could sit up I cupped his face looking for any injuries, finding quite a few, the biggest one being one at the top of his forehead. I moved my hands so they were applying pressure to the wound,

"Are you ok?!" Oh my god that was a stupid question! He's bleeding of course he's not ok!

"I'm fine, how are you?! What were you even doing here!?"

"I came to help you!"

"I don't need your help! You could've died! Just like Gwe-"

I watched as he froze, he shook his head almost like he was shaking something from his mind.

"Come on, we need to go back, I have a test tomorrow" Peter said almost like a robot.

What just happened?

A/N

Hello!

I'm back!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

How do you guys feel if I start an Umbrella Academy book? It will be Five centric and won't be x reader. It will be oneshots, hurtfics + sickfics tho! Also might add some ones of Aiden and the cast of TUA as I haven't seen anyone do that 🤔 that was a completely different thing from this book but it has been in my head for a while now and I really want to do it :) 

2 more things!

1) I might try and start to write another Tom Holland fic soon so check out other book for that!

2) if you guys haven't seen my latest community post please do! It's important to me, even if you guys don't have any advice just to hear supportive messages that I can send to my friend at this time will be amazing, I think that if he knows he has a supportive community with people then I might help, even if you dont know each other it's always good to know that people in the world will accept and help you when you need it and when you don't they give it to you anyway!

Anyway,

Remember,

Different is the better normal!

Bye!

Love youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3