Chapter 5

Scott's POV

I was slightly surprised at his response but recovered just before he came walking towards the door, I stepped aside so he could get and watched as he closed the door. When he turned around i wrapped him in a quick hug then led him back towards the living room.

"So... how are you feeling?" I asked as he sat down at the island in the kitchen.

The rest had gone to bed as it was one in the morning, well most people had gone to bed, Tony was probably in the lab.

"Uh a little tired but I'm fine"

I gave him a a glass of water and said,

"Just ask Friday if you need anything or come get me, are you ok to sleep in my room with Hayley and Mikey or I can set up another room?"

"Oh um I'll stay with Mikey and Hayley, but thanks" he smiled and downed the glass of water before putting it in the sink, washing and drying it then putting it back in its place.

I smiled softly at him and walked towards a spare room and fell asleep.

Peter's POV

As soon as the cost was clear I walked towards my backpack in Scott's room (A/N umm when he went to get Hayley and Mikey he quickly shoved a bunch of his and their stuff in it, and gave it to Marie with Hayley and Mikey. Sorry to add that in but this chapter wouldn't work without the bag 😅)

I grabbed my suit and carefully opened the window and swung to a nearby building, close enough to get back to Stark Tower if there was an emergency but far enough to not raise suspicions.

I asked Karen if there where any crimes and got to work.

Time skip to after patrol

After about five hours of patrol I set back to the tower, after changing back I saw it was 6:49 am so I quickly hid my suit and fell asleep on a random rocking chair in the corner of the that had a, surprisingly, good view of New York. But as I fell asleep I knew picking a hard, wooden smallish chair was a big mistake.

(A/N sorry for the short chapter 😅)