0.0

SOMEONE TO STAY.

act one ‒‒‒‒ 0.0
( • • 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝘁𝘄𝗼 : 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 • • )
"𝗛𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘"

∘∘∘     PRESENT. QUANTICO, VIRGINIA.

     "𝓦ell, as much as we might want to take this case, we have to be invited by local authority." Aaron Hotchner spoke, sitting in a seat on a wood round table. Along side the other members of his team—Jennifer Jareau being the only one standing before them all in the conference room.

"But it just doesn't work that way." He advised.

"I called the police chief." JJ quickly answered, picking up a document from the table to hand to the Unit Chief. "He faxed over an official request for our assistance."

Jason Gideon stood up from his chair, as the rest of team sat up straight in there seats ready to receive the information on the case they'd handle. JJ turned around with a remote in her hand to the television hanging on the burgundy wall. The photo of a young woman, wavy dirty blonde hair. A bright smile on her face. A video played beside with a clip of the girl playing soccer.

"This is Brooke Chambers. Her father, Peter, A widower, left her home alone for the weekend."

"Polly Homefeldt and Kelly Seymour were sleeping over Saturday night." JJ continued as two other photos of two other teenage girls appeared; Both with dirty blonde hair like Brooke. One with straight hair, the other with curly hair, wrapped in thin coils.

"At 9:36 P.M. during the towns pep rally, for the high school football team, both Kelly and Polly called home."

JJ clicked a button on the remote, as a female voice began to play for the profilers to hear: 'Its me. I know this is last minute, but please don't be angry. Brooke, Kelly, and I are going to take off on a road trip for a few days, sort of our last adventure before graduation. We'll be back Friday night. Love you, Bye.'

"Kelly Seymour left this message on her parents' machine 44 seconds later."

'It's me. I know this is last minute, but please don't be angry. Brooke, Polly, and I are going to take off on a road trip for a few days, sort of our last adventure before graduation. We'll be back Friday night. Love you, Bye."

"Exactly the same." Spencer muttered, focused onto the the screen the message recordings played on.

"Word for word." Elizabeth added, leaning back into her chair. The way they said it seemed similar as well. They seemed natural at first, but listening closely into the mannerism their voices were speaking, you could hear deep down how forced the message was for the girls.