1.1

SOMEONE TO STAY.

act one ‒‒‒‒ 1.1
( • • 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝘁𝘄𝗼 : 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 • • )
"𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗔𝗠𝗠𝗢𝗡"

𝓓uring the presentation of the profile, Mr. Peter Chambers had interrupted with his abrupt presence, which was the beginning of a very difficult issue. Peter had decided to take justice into his own hands, and attack Donald Haas, the girls soccer coach, which was the DNA match to the cigarette buds they found in the parking lot across the Chambers home.

Due to this interaction, Peter had revealed that Donald Haas had a record; a sex offender soliciting underage prostitutes. Pete, being a lawyer, got Donald off from the charges and gave him a life as the coach for the girls soccer team.

Although that didn't do much for them as evidence had surface of Donald being at the pep rally from 2 separate recording JJ had found—causing the blame to shift on Peter after finding the girls soccer uniform behind a motel Peter had been known to stay at—based off the log the motel owner owned.

"These men are innocent." Gideon informed leaning on a drawer in Chief Yates office back at the police precinct. JJ and Elizabeth sat on either side. Hotch and Reid sat in seats opposite of Sergeant Skyes at his desk, Derek leaned against a cabinet across the room.

"You're sure?" Chief Yates said, sounding unconvinced in what Gideon had commented. He had two vital suspects, and was desperate to get justice.

"Unsub planted evidence to implicate them." Gideon said.

"Forensic countermeasures." Elizabeth spoke up, lifting her head up from staring at the floor. She crossed her arms over her chest.

"So, we've got no suspects. No reliable evidence, we've got nothing." Chief Yates sighed out in frustration, leaning back into his chair.

"We have the behavior." Gideon reminded, earning Chief Yates attention. "The fact of the countermeasures."

"He tried to implicate Haas and Chambers." JJ said, catching the attention of everyone in the room. "That would mean Haas and Chambers had significance to him, right?"

"Who he's implicated may be as important as who he's abducted." Aaron Hotchner shared.

"He's been watching them all for a long time." Gideon muttered, causing a shiver to crawl down Elizabeth's neck. She felt a lump grow in her throat of a sick man watching the innocent girls for days on end; awaiting the day he'd finally act on his fantasies. "See them."