❄️ 2① ❄️ (undone)

DISCLAIMER- THIS CHAPTER IS NOT FINISHED I REPEAT IT IS NOT FINISHED IN FACT YOU CAN SKIP IT IF YOU WANT.

I will be going back to revamp this chapter I just had writers block on this specific chapter only. It's like I know exactly what I want to happen but I had a hard time writing it. I didn't want to continue to open this chapter up and only right like three words a day so I skipped it and moved on. I do however think it's important for the story so after I finish the next two chapters I'm coming back to revamp it, and that will probably be by Wednesday so it won't be a long wait.

Chapter twenty two however is already updated and complete so you could skip to that chapter if you like.
___________________________

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗿- 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗼 𝗜𝗰𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟰 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟵𝟬𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲. 𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝘀 𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝗜𝗰𝘆- 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹...𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗼 𝗜𝗰𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲.

___________________________
June 1, 1995

"Listen up folks I Just got information on one of the biggest events happening this summer. Thats right y'all I'm talking about the So Icy Summer Tour with one of Death Row's biggest and newest artist, Icy. Now if yall remember, Icy released her debut album last year titled Ms.Cali with multiple platinum hits. Now it says here that the tour will run all summer long starting today and will be in big cities such as LA, Detroit,Atlanta and many more of course. Now no details have been released on whether Icy will be performing in New York this year or not, y'all know she had a rough time up there the last couple of months and with all the beef going on I doubt she will. But on to the next topic."

Keith walked over to his dancers shutting their radio off. "Alright girls playtime is over we got a long day ahead of us. This weekend we're performing downtown and then we're off to LAX for next weekend in Las Vegas. Now y'all know we have been practicing for months for this shows so I expect everything to according to plan. Now remember we are going to have to put with each other all summer so y'all might as well get used this. I also don't want y'all feeding into this messy ass drama from these messy ass talk host neither. So Yolanda baby leave your radio at home."

The girls laughed watching Yolanda unplug her radio "I swear this nigga about to be the death of me.But yall know Icy said she gon sneak us out the hotel room next weekend so we can party in Los Vegas."

"Shh, you can't be saying that shit out loud you know Keith got animal ears." One of the girls joked.

"Shit you ain't lying." Yolanda agreed, " here go Icy ass right here."

The girls turned their attention to Saweetie who walked in the dance studio with a group of people behind her.

"Guess what girls." Saweetie smiled holding up a box "we got the outfits !" She yelled getting the girls excited. They ran over to the people who held the boxes in their hands so they could take a look out the outfits their selves.

"Be careful ladies let's not ruin the outfits or anything ya'll." Keith interrupted them watching them opening the boxes.

"Why you always got to ruin the moment ." Saweetie playfully mugged him.