❄️ 2⑤ ❄️

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗿- 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗰 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗥𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗻 𝟵𝟱 , 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗴𝗼, 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗷𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼

𝗜𝗰𝘆- 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲.

________________

October 11, 1995

"3 million dollars. 1 per album—upfront and a house for your mom." The lawyer read out Pac's request on the paper.

Suge looked towards him and let out a laugh "that's it?" He looked at Pac to make sure.

Pac glanced up at him "yea." He nodded

"Money ain't a thing." Suge told him "what you need is guidance."

"I already got a manger man ." Pac replied, letting him now he didn't need his assistance.

"I'm not saying you can't have friends, but I'm the one that's going to be there with you 24/7, 365.  So it should be me." Suge explained to him. "Death row ain't a label. It's a way of life. Where's Atron at right now? Are they here? Or are they out begging the white mam for your money? Your money. It's real simple. A lot of people were born males but their not men. Nobody fucks with me. Nobody fucks with my money, and nobody fucks with my family. And if they do—" Suge paused looking back at the lawyer and then back to Pac "I know you heard the rumors. But I want you to understand one thing. Results."

Pace took in everything Suge was saying, thinking it over for a second. He banged his hands on the table "alright. So when can we do this?"

"When can you sign?" Suge asked.

"Show me the pen." Pac replied enthusiastically.

"This my pen right here." Suge held up his hand for an hand shack, other wise known as an oral agreement.

Pac stood up from his seat shaking Suges hand with no hesitation. "Big Suge." He joked while Suge laughed.

Later on that day Suge got in contact with everyone back at death row to let them know that it would be a few days before he got back to California due to the bail process.

"Wait so what you telling me is, Pac on Death Row?" Snoop checked for reassurance.

"That's exactly what I'm telling you." Suge told him.

"He's apart of Death Row yall!" Snoop yelled out informing everyone else who standing behind him waiting for the answer. They all cheered excited for him to be apart of the family.

"Aye aye quiet y'all ass down I'm working on this new track!" Dre yelled out. They should've known not to be in the studio with him. He always wanted it to be peaceful and quiet when he was working.