❄️ 1③ ❄️

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘄𝗲𝗿- 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗳 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗲𝘀
𝗜𝗰𝘆- 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝟵𝟱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝟵𝟰 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗯𝘂𝗺 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗱𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲. 𝗜𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲.
_______________

Aug 28 1994

"Look what I got. " Kevin waved Saweetie's official first album up in his hand.

Today was the day that her album would officially be releasing, and by tomorrow it would be in every record store possible. To celebrate she decided to throw a huge album release party and invite a couple of her new friends from the industry. After she consulted her team about this idea they thought it would be a even better event if it was a crowd of celebrities there to help celebrate.

She didn't really care for the whole crowd idea and thought it would better if she just invited a bunch of fans but of course she didn't win that argument.

Her team were currently working on trying to get her more known amongst others in the industry. Although she has made a pretty good name for herself in Hollywood, she still needed to be able to make connections. That way, when her next album comes out she won't have trouble trying to find good features. In addition to that more opportunities can come get way, even ones outside of the music industry.

Saweetie was currently in the chair getting her makeup done by Sarah who had finally came back to California not wanting to miss the album release party tonight.

"Lemme see." She reached out her hand to Kevin who held her album in his hand .With everything she had to do this month she didn't even have time to look at the cover "party with the baddest in the game who the fuck put that." She laughed.

"Oh you didn't know that was on there? Girl I heard motherfuckers on the radio calling you that earlier—now I see why." He chuckled sitting down "who the hell out all this celery and shit in here? We don't eat this."

"Yea I know they making me eat it because I got a tour coming up in a couple of months. It's been hell I swear." She shook her head grabbing a celery stick and chewing on it. As soon as she put it into her mouth she spit it back out "I don't know how longer I can take this." She made a disgusted face causing both of them to laugh at her.

Usually saweetie's room would be filled with a bunch of snacks and unhealthy foods, but suddenly all of that had to come to a stop. Just last week she was placed on a strict diet by her choreography turned trainer Keith. It was at this point where she began to wonder just what the man couldn't do.