Daphne the Cupid

Daphne's POV

"Red?" I asked red "yeah?" She replied "I have the most mischievous idea ever!" I whisper-yelled "1, cool! Please tell me! And 2, since when do you say mischievous?" "Since now, and my plan is to get Sabrina and puck together!" I grinned from ear to ear. "But, daphne?" "Yeah?" I asked again "don't Sabrina and puck hate each other?" "Exactly!" I squealed "ok!" Red said, shooting her fist into the air like she's trying to punch the ceiling. "Let's call it...... mission puckabrina!" I said jumping up and down, squealing, and grinning from ear to ear. "Yesssssssss" she said, doing the same thing as me. 

Sabrina's POV 

You know, I hate puck, but today, he was super nice! I came down for lunch with a cute fit for fun. Look....

Sooo, yeah

Sooo, yeah. I'm still surprised that it's hot, though it's WINTER! As soon as puck laid eyes on me, he turned as red as a tamato, and yelled, covering his eyes, "stop! Make it go away! Too showy! Too showy! Please, make it gooooooooooo!" Everyone kinda looked at me in a strange way. Red and Daphne were giggling, and exchanging looks at each other. While Elvis, well, he was just sitting there, being cute. And granny relda, well, she looked at me, pointed to my room, and made kissy faces. "Grrrrrrrrrr" I said, glaring at puck. I'll get you for this. He didn't even smirk or anything, he just continued covering his eyes. I came back down with a big, baggy sweater. Puck seemed relieved. I looked at the food, and lost my appetite. There was pink ketchup, and vomit green-brown broccoli. I looked to Daphne watching her eat it with no hesitation or even chewing! I almost vomited in my mouth, but held it in. "Uhhh, granny?" I asked "yes liebling?" She said slurping up her broccoli. "I'm- uhh, I'm not h-hungry" I said really trying not to barf. "M-may I be e-excused?" "Yes liebling" I ran upstairs and slammed into my bed. Seconds later, I was fast asleep.

A/N btw, all characters are made by Michel Buckley.