And I OOP! Fangirl time!

Sabrina's POV 

Puck. Is. A. Demon! 

A/N (Nts, note to self)

I wish he was more like..... this 🥰

Jeremy Sumpter, cutest 13 year old, and best actor ever! 

7:00

Ughhhhh! Hannah! No! Don't do it- and she did it. Whyyyyyyyy? Ughh! "Why do you watch this crap?" I jumped on my seat. "Puck?!?!" "Whe-when did you come???" "Uhhh, well, when you started watching this... Hannah Montana." "Oh. Ok." I said staring in his eyes. My mind: wow! Oh, he's so cute! Maybe he wouldn't mind one peck....... me: WAIT A MOMENT! WTH! WERE DID THAT COME FROM?!?!?! WHAT? NO! well, actually, I never noticed.. his eyes sparkle in the night.... you know, a peck really wouldn't- NO! WHAT? NOOOOOOOO! STOOPPPPPP! "STOP!!!!!!" I yelled! Puck paused eating his apple and turned his head. "You ok?" He asked, half talking, half hyperventilating. "Huh? Oh my god! I said that out loud!" "I'm so sorry!" "I-it's ok. Just got a little shook there!" He smiled. Wait, WHAT?!?! He SMILED? Weird. Well, whatever. 

Pucks POV 

..... silence. Wait, why did I care so much? I hate her and her beautiful- I-I mean, donkey face. Her beautiful-no, DONKEY face. Not beautiful! At all! Do I..... like her? Nahhhhh! Nahhh! I hate her... right? Ugh! Whatever.

10:00

"Time to sleep lieblings!" Old lady said. 

That night, I couldn't go to sleep, but when I finally slept, I sleep-walked all the way to Grimms room and.... cuddled???