Curry Buns and Chips

Jeannie POV

As the practice came to an end MJ and I got the boys some water, and helped them clean up the gym for the night. As I was walking to put the balls away with MJ she turned to me and asked.

" Sooo how are you going to ask him J, don't think i forgot" she nudged me while she was holding a few empty water bottles

"I'm gonna do it now gahh.." I said slowly walking towards Nishinoya, I glanced back at MJ who was just smirking at me.

"Hey Jeannie need something?" Nishinoya asked me with a wide smile

"Oh well, me, MJ, and Tanaka were gonna get some food once we got the gym cleaned up. So I-I was wondering if you wanted to go with me- I mean us." I said blushing heavily, quickly looking down.

"So like a double date?" He said as he reached down and lifted my head up so my eyes locked with his

OMG he's looking right at me I'm gonna die. I thought to myself.

"Uh hey Jeannie you okay?" He said, cocking his head to the side.

"Oh um yes? I mean yes-no.. Wait I mean..." I couldn't find the right words to say.

He chuckled and said "Hey it's okay I was just messing with you, I'd love to go with you...you guys." He looked away with a slight pink tint on his cheeks.

---------------

Once we were done cleaning the gym, the four of us left. I looked over to see Tanaka and MJ walking side by side 'Aww so cute, get it girl' I thought to myself cheering for my best friend.

"So uh Jeannie..how tall are you?" Nishinoya asked as he was now standing extremely close to me, probably to see if he could guess the height difference, the warmth from his body being so close made me shiver slightly.

I was taken aback then realized he was the shortest on the team, height didn't really matter to me because well I'm short as hell. I giggled at him before answering.

"I'm 5'1 actually." I said as I looked up and smiled at him.

"Woah really you're shorter than me." He said beaming "Guess I'll call you shortie." He said with a wink. I was shocked then # I heard MJ say

"DId i just hear you call her shortie??" she laughed looking back at me " what cute nickname shortieee" she said teasingly

Tanaka joined her in laughing as he looked at her " Giving nicknames already huh Noya?" he said winking at is friend " I guess it's my turn now" he looked back down at MJ smirking "mmmm i think i'll call you angel"

"Ha?! Why? I'm no angel trust me" MJ said laughing at him and waving her hands in front of her " You fell from the sky into my arms, it fits perfectly, my mind is made up" he said, swinging his arm around her shoulder as they kept walking.

"Aww that's adorable look at them Nishinoya." I said nudging his arm, that's when he looked over at me and said "Noya you can just call me Noya...if you want." rubbing the back of his neck.

"O-okay Noya." I said nervously as I looked back down at the ground, i jumped a little when i felt him link his arm with mine, a deep blush covering my cheeks " If you keep looking at the ground you'll fall" He said smiling at me.

"If you want just look at me instead." He said smirking

------------

As we made our way to Sakanoshita market, we all entered the store and greeted coach Ukai.