Chapter 2

Yoora's POV

Their all right,but...why am i still hesitating? Fine. I've made my decition. I'll say yes,yes because i had studied for 10 years just for becoming a doctor but i became an idol and an actress instead. But i will be a doctor now. I wanted to be a doctor because i wanted to heal scars and stuff. I want to be respected and paid. Because when i was a child,i had suffered so much pain. I had GERD(Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease) And it hurted me so much. In the time i had it,i realized it so hard to be sick. Crying,lying on a hospital bed,taking many meds and heel. Now,i want to help more than i had did all my life.

Yoora

- "Yes. Fine"

Mr.Gu

- "Then...*stands* i'll see you in my office later. My assistant,will assist you to your office and to your locker after we talk. Is that clear?"

Yoora

- "Yes Mr.Gu. Thank you for coming to my house with the important thing you have to tell me. You should get going. You may have something more to do. Thank you again. I'll see you later"

Mr.Gu

- "Ah. Miss Ahn,i forgot to tell you something. You will be performing your first.operation.later. and it's going to be live,so your parents and your friends will see you. The case is SMA(Spinal Muscular Atrophy). You know that right?"

Yoora

- "Y-yes,i do. It's Spinal Muscular Atrophy right?"

Mr.Gu

- "Yes,it is *leaves* "

Already?! Earlier i just decided while my hands sweated so much! Now Mr.Gu wants me to perform my first surgery?! Live! So that means my surgery will be in public! Nevermind that...i can't even say no. This will be the first time that i will save a life.

Bang-PD-nim

- "Uhhh. Yoorasii..what is a Spinal Muscular..what?"

Yoora

- "Spinal Muscular Atrophy. It's a rare disease. This disease is mostly in infants or persons with younger age. This disease will cause minimization of a person's spinal cord muscle. If i will operate a baby there is a huge chance that it will end up dead. This will be my first operation! I can even imagine myself failing! * gets spanked * Ah! Yah! Unnie! That hurted!"

Solee

"Cause you won't stop being such a negative person. And can you explain as a normal person?!"

Seya

"Sis,you already have an IQ who can understand those words. You don't need to spank Yoora Unnie like that"

Aish. Darn it. Their fighting again. And Sejun being the stopper. Why can't they just act normally. C'mon Our CEO,my manager and the whole Bighit groups are here. Mom and Dad doesn't even care. Are they making me their parent again? Again! In this situation? Fine...i'll show them discipline. Don't even tell me if they will not shut up. Don't worry,i'll just forget that their my sisters for some time.