Chapter 3

Chairman Gu's Short POV

I made the right choice. Hmmm? She will operate me,take care of me,and become my daughter? Even if she will do all of that. I will still only live until today. March 26,2021.
The last day my doctor said that i will live. I will miss this 45 year old hospital. Yoora's actually right. I will be leaving a huge family that i have gathered. But,my life has a limit. "Gu Hye-koo. Chairman of Gukil Medical Center. Such a big title,such a little chance." I really trust Yoora so much. I wish i had the interest to get married before. I wish i had a daughter just like her. but i hesitated of getting married. What a stupid thing to hesitate. I didn't even witnessed a child who smiled for me. A child who came from my own wife.

Ro-jin's POV (4th year resident)

Doctor Ahn has been so blank since she came out from Chairman Gu's office. She didn't said a single word. She didn't even told us what they talked about. I feel somethinh very wrong. We even saw tears falling from Doctor Ahn's eyes earlier too. We heard her also shouting in Mr.Gu's office. Now i am really feeling a really bad,serious,sad,curious feeling about this. "Ms.Ahn" why is Mr.Eun here? "Doctor Eun?" if Ms.Ahn would have just said that she will only talk when Doctor Eun talks to her we could have called him earlier.

"Someone's looking for you. He said he's a close friend of yours" eh? Why are the other nurses and girls shouting and running to the guy Doctor Eun talked about? Wait...he's quite familiar.--ah! It's Jeon Jungkook! It's a member from BTS! I totally forgot that Ms.Ahn is an idol. I mean over 85% of the hospital here is her fans. "It's Jungkook!" "Yoorasii!"they do are close.

Yoora's POV

What is Jk doing here? Good thing my brother is not on duty yet. Because if his here he would have teased us. "Yoora--ah! I mean,Doctor Ahn. That long white gown really fits you so well. How are you doing btw?" "Ah. Actually,ah Doctor Eun do you all know that Chairman Gu has Malignant Spinal Tumor?" "Chairman Gu has what?!" woah! They don't know a thing...since i was 8 years old the doctor that i liked the most was Chairman Gu.

No matter how cold he looks nor talk he's still so kind. He lets his collegues rest,eat,sleep even he will be the one to do all their work. How can Chairman Gu just give up on his life so soon? Just asked for a VIP Room and done? "I thought you guys knew?" "We don't know sunch thinh that Mr.Gu has. So that's why he asked to rest to a VIP room. Did Chairman Gu told you more Ms.Ahn?"

"Doctor Ahn,Chairman Gu is asking for you" Finally,Mr.Gu aaked for me.

* At Chairman Gu's VIP Room *

"Mi-Jin,Ro-jin,Gon-pyeo,Jung-gi,and Mr Jeon Jungkook? Hmmm...Yoora,i have something to remind you" "What is it Mr.Gu?" "Do you remember how you assisted in my operations as a student for 2 years? You dont?" operations? Assisted? For 2 years? Why don't i remember?! Aish! Darn it! "You were incridible,i still remember how nervous you were when you were assisting me. And how happy you were when the operation was a success. Yoora,thank you for being my assistant for 2 years. I know you know now the reason why i trust you so much" "Mr.Gu--ah! You were Cranky Gu! --oh. I didn't mean too"

I now remember! He was the legendary Cranky Gu! And was also called Softy Gu. "Ahn Yoora...Minatozaki Soyin. Be the daughter of this hospital i created. I hope you won't break your promise that you can be my own daughter.once i pass away i have a usb in my office. On my table. Please take it and let everyone see it" pass away? Already? USB? Time is going so fast.

“Listen. Doctors,you cannot tell if a doctor did a right thing. You only can see through the patient. Mr.Jeon,i'll haunt you once i die if you don't take care of the best assistant i had. One more thing...the true risk of being a surgeon is...giving up”