Chapter 4

--At Gukil Medical Center--

--In PD-nim's Office--

“Gon-pyeo,give PD-nim Hydrocodone every 12 minutes. And Acetaminophen every 5 minutes” “Yes Miss Ahn” “Yoora,do i really have to take all that meds?” “You have to PD-nim. Don't worry you will be discharged next week. You just have to really drink these. And also,call me when there's something that hurts. I'll be going PD-nim--” “Yoora,btw. Are you doing okay here?” “Mr.Bang,Doctor Ahn is really well here. She's my favorite here. She's kind,caring,really smart and sometimes scary” “Haha,Gon-pyeo's right. Gon-pyeo,take good of PD-nim okay?” “Yes Doctor Ahn!” “Good. PD-nim,what do you want for lunch?” “Salmon and Jokbal will be good” “You really have such great taste”

Yoora's POV

--Outiside--

Oh? BTS,Seventeen,Nu'est,and TXT is here? The 3 groups really surprised me a little. They even bringed gift a for Bang-PD. Sweet. “You can now get in” “Noon--” “Doctor Ahn! There are 2 gangs that are fighting in the emergency room! And their looking for you!”already? I just had my 5th operation. A doctor cannot ever avoid these things.“We will talk later” “Ah,okay”i didn't even had enough sleep. Like in this week i only had 4 hours of sleep.

“Our boss needs operation right now! You can just let your boss die!” “You asshole! Do you think you can just get Doctor Ahn from operating our boss?! Never!”Aish,death threates and even language. Gangs,gangs,gangs. Am i watching a kdrama right now?

“What do you all think of letting a patient die in a hospital easily!in my department! Mind your language!” “Goodness.Doctor Ahn. Your finally here” “Ms.Ahn,operate our boss first--” “Shut up you aashole! Do you wanna get punched on the face!” “Yes! Huh!”aish these scumbags. Immature.

“ *shouts* If you wanna kill eachother go in a battle field! This is a hospital! Do you think fighting over a one neurosurgeon will save your boss alone! No! Right! How can you have such behaviour in my department! You! Your boss got stabbed in the liver right! Call a general surgery Ro-jin and prepare OR 2! And I'll operate your boss who was in a car accident! Now! Are you all happy? *calms down with a sweet voice* ”That was kinda easy. Exept for my voice. It might break so i shortened the warning. I really prefer playing my role as an idol right now. Still,i have an upcoming drama. But still,i was excused for a week. This so dramaholic.

“Doctor Ahn! Mr.Lee's blood pressure is dropping!”Guess i'll operate here“Give me a gown,mask,and gloves” “Ms.Ahn,your gonna operate boss here?!” “Yes,i am”Paraplegia,a complete spinal injury. Tsk. His spinal cord is completely damaged and affected by titanus.

* all gathers. Including BTS,Seventeen,Nu'est and TXT *

“Scalpel,forceps,drill. Vessel clip. Adson forceps.*removes car window glasses* How's the bp?”
“119/80”

“Alm retractor. *geta back all the bones from the spinal column* Suture polypropylene *done stitching* good job everyone *sigh* ” as i remember,this surgery is not so hard to operate.but still it maked me sweat ofc. And i can't to not hear the other gang members being so happy. The good thing is their boss didn't had a severe hemorrhage when it's blood pressure rised.Everytime i say a person's life,i always see Chairman Gu smiling at me. I'm really dramatic. It's so hard to heal myself huh? And that's why i am trying not to have a medical malpractice as if.

* Outside *

“Doctor Ahn” “Guys,your boss is not saved. You don't have to worry. We will transfer him to a regular room later--” “Boys,Bow,for Miss Ahn” “Thank you Doctor Ahn!!!”woah! That was a loud thank you gift! “ *gives name card* Doctor Ahn,if you have any physical problem please don't hesitate to call us *cries because of joy* Thank you!!!” “N-no p-problem hahah”gangs are not that bad. They just act tough cause they need to. I know that every person has a reason why they need to be so tough. Like me. I'm not like this like before. Everything that has happened was for a reasonable reason. Now,please can they let me rest? “Guys,if you want to visit your big boss please wear an ICU gown and mask hmmm?” “Yes!” “Good,i'll get going” “Bye Miss Ahn!”

3 days to go then i'll be an idol again. But still i have to be a doctor in the same time. JYP,YG,SM pd-nim's came earlier,and other kpop groups,and also my family visited Bang-PD-nim. I'm even bussier than the CEO's of the companies. Why do i know? Cause they personally told me. Ahhaha. Their totally more than right. Mom bringed many foods earlier for the whole staffs in the hospital. And my other idol friends even gave me gifts. Guess they still remember me. Guess i have a great importance in the world. And i really can't ask for a rest these days.

TO BE CONTINUED...